Emily

Eventhough Emily hasn't had that weird feeling that crawls through her bones when she sees Spencer faint, in a long long time, she still despises it.

They are standing in a small precinct, Emily had came from London to work the case with them when Spencer suddenly holds on to the chair infront of him. "Spencer?"

"Need to sit down."

"Alright." Confident Tara guides him to the couch behind him right before he loses consciousness and falls over so that she presses his upper body down in the cushion letting his feet still stand on the ground.

"It didn't get better?" She asks disappointed.

"No." Hotch answers looking back down on his file, at least he pretends too.

"There must be someone who can help him with this."

"There was a doctor half a year back who tried but nothing." JJ tells her. They go back to working quietly, Tara having an eye on him, till he wakes and slowly sits up scanning the room, looking disoriented.

"Do you remember where we are?" Tara asks carefully.

"Yeah,yes, yeah." He says slightly out of breath.

"And that would be?" Rossi asks sceptical.

"What?"

"I asked were we are." Rossi repeats.

"Oh right, New York. New York, we are in New York."

"Good."

"And Emily is here." He adds a little bit confused but with a smile.

It isn't untypical for him to be disoriented after waking up. Emily remembers that he told her once that when he faints it's either like no time passed at all or that he actually dreams like it's been hours.

"I am here."