Morgan

"Damn pretty boy,that's your way of getting out of work isn't it?"

"Shut up." Laughing Morgan helps Spencer get up after he fainted at Morgan's newest construction project. "Where were we?"

"We were discussing what you rather want to do. Paint this room or help with repairing the sink."

"I think I am gonna stick with the paint." It was no surprise to Morgan that he chooses this tasks and explains to him which wall would need which color before heading into the kitchen across from the room were Reid was to repair the sink.

It isn't often the case that Reid came along with him to renovate a house but when he does it's a good possiblity to clear both their heads while enjoying each others presents.

Sometimes they would talk for hours sometimes just work in silence. Today was a day were they worked in silence, the last week was hard and a day like this was often the only opportunity thy get to wrap their heads around what had happened on a case.

Morgan heard the clink and the sound of something falling but didn't really realize till a little bit later. "Reid?"
When his friend doesn't answer he gets up from the ground where he was seated and walked to the living room where Spencer is laying on the floor, his legs in the white paint that was spread across the floor. "Oh man." Carefully he checkes the kid's watch and activates the timer. Even if he know Spencer was okay he couldn't get himself to stand up and stop the painting from flowing towards the corridor but instead checked the kid's pulse again and waits the full 7 minutes out till he wakes up. "Welcome back."

"Need a moment."

"That's okay,take your time." Calmly he runs his hand through Spencer's hair before he flinches away when Spencer sits up fast. "Careful!"

"Morgan-" The younger agent tried to get up, he seems to have seen the mess he made, but Morgan stops him with a hand on his chest.

"It's not a problem we can fix this."

"How do you wanna fix it?" Again he tries but Morgan got up faster pressing him down into a seating position. "I- I - I didn't mean to."

"I know, it's okay."

"No it's not! Look at the floor."

"It's just a floor." Morgan gets down on his level again. "Don't do that to yourself."

"I ruined it.'

"No,hey." With his hand on Spencer's cheek he forces him to look at him. "Don't work yourself up about this."

"I ruined your floor!"

"Spencer, it's okay. That happens."

"No. Don't tell me that happens it doesn't!"

"Please calm down a little bit we can talk about fixing this, but if you keep this up you will faint again." Worried Morgan had placed one hand on Spencer's chest and one on his back as his breathing had picked up.

"Stop worrying about me fainting and fix the floor!"

"I am not going to do that." It isnn't the first time Spencer got angry at himself for this and proceeded to project it on others. "That's better,try staying calm."

"I need to lay down again." Anxious Spencer lays down again, his head on Morgans hand, his fingers nervously tapping on the ground.

"Relax,it's okay. I am not mad."

"I am really really sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"Sometimes I can tell when I will pass out but I couldn't this time." He says quietly, picking with his teeth at his lips afterwards.

"I am just glad you are not hurt."