Field Trip to Wakanda

Peter was ecstatic. His class has won the National decathlon match. Everyone was bouncing happily while waiting for the principal, Mr. Morita and Mr. Harrington.

The teachers were going to annnounce the prize. Soon both of the teachers entered the classroom and clapped for attention.

"Students, first of all congratulations for winning the national Decathlon." Mr. Harrington started.

All the students cheered for their victory.

"Now, you all must be very exited for the prize. So the prize is an exclusive field trip to Wakanda."

All the students cheered even louder. A few even looked like they were going to pass out. Peter was wearing his headphones to minimize the noise. When everyone was given the slips, they all come out of the class. 

Peter was last along with his best friend Ned and girlfriend MJ. While Ned was jumping in exitement Mj was only looking forward to meet the warrior girls of Wakanda. She and Shuri, Okoye, and Nakia were great friends. 

Ned had been to Wakanda only once while MJ twice and Peter more than ten times. The trio moved towards the exit where Happy is waiting for Peter. Peter bids Ned and MJ goodbye and enters the car.

He rambles about his day to Happy during the ride. Reaching the tower he raced Fastly to The Penthouse and reaching there shouted, "Our team won the national decathlon and we are going on a field trip to Wakanda. "

Everyone congratulated him and he left to his room.

On the Monday morning,  Peter woke up happily. Ned and MJ were staying at the tower for weekend so they were here too. The three friends had their breakfast and they were on their way to airport. Tony was driving them to the airport.

They reached the airport where his class was waiting for them. Almost all of the students were already there and were quite in shock to see a latest stark car to be there.

Peter, Ned and MJ came out of the car and waved goodbye to Tony. All the students jaw dropped watching them. The car sped away and  the trio moved towards their class.

" Hello Mr.Morita. Mr. Harrington " Peter greeted.
The teachers just nodded as they too were quite shocked at what happened just now.

Soon everyone was here, Peter could feel Flash eyes on him. Flash hadn't done anything only because teachers were here.

Soon everyone was on the plane. The plane ride was normal. Peter was reading with MJ while Ned and Betty talked about different things whole ride.

When they reached Wakanda a bus with a tour guide was waiting for them. The students happily got on the bus and took their seats.

The bus moved forward and the tour guide started, " Midtown high. First of all congratulations for your winning. I am Mack a tour guide. You all will stay here for three days and night. You all will get to stay in the palace.
There are some rules and regulations. So no touching, disturbing, picking or licking anything without permission. Don't wander around or you might get lost.
Listen to your teachers and me. And since you will get to meet the royals, respect them. "
The students cheered and started talking with each other excitedly.

Suddenly a student shouted, " WE ARE GONNA CRASH IN THE MOUNTAIN!!! "

Peter just rolled his eyes and laughed. All the students who were scared looked at Peter like he has gone mad.

MJ just continued to draw everyone faces. "Everyone can't you stay intact give me a single expression for my crisis journal. Peter I am going to need a new notebook after this. "