Freaky Friday!!!

Flash Thompson hated Peter Parker. Or so everyone taught. In reality Flash was jealous. He envied Peter more than anything.

Peter only had one living relative left. His aunt May who was always busy with working two shifts a day and still managed to give notes in Peter's lunch.

Those notes always contained a small message, a 'I larb you' which Flash surmised was an alternative for I love you and an unnecessary amount of hearts.

While Flash parents even after spending the whole breakfast together couldn't say a small good morning to him.

So Flash envied Peter for having a loving family even if the family had only one other member left.

Peter Parker was as awkward as calling your teacher mom instead of mam when it came to socializing. So making friends was a great deal for him. Still he had a total of two friends. Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones.

While Ned was the cheerful happy go lucky guy who definately didn't know how to keep his mouth shut, Michelle Jones or better known as MJ was complete opposite. She could make anyone shut up with just a look. Even the teachers. Flash had after all witnessed it with his own eyes.

While Peter's only two friends could do anything for their friend, Flash's so called friends only ever called him to either get money or to be at a party. They were never there when Flash needed them.

And for this Flash envied Peter.

Like this there were a lot of reasons for Flash Thompson to envy Peter Parker. Peter Parker was flawless without trying. He slept during classes, got detentions, came late to school and still was the topper of the class.

Hell, he even had a Stark Internship which even the teachers wished for.

And thus Flash Thompson envied Peter Parker and since he couldn't do anything about it, he bullied him. He pushed him into lockers, called him names, and did everything he could to make Peter's life a little less perfect in his eyes.

And he planned to continue this till the end of the high school until one day when he woke up in not only an unfamiliar room but an intirely different body.

In Peter Benjamin Parker's body to be exact.

After waking up, Flash first reaction was utter confusion over finding himself in a much smaller and messier room. He looked around trying to guess where the hell he was.

And while doing so his eyes landed on a photo frame. The photo frame had picture of two adult with a small boy giving a large toothy grin. It took him a second to realize that the boy was Peter.

Now Flash was even more confused. How the hell did he end up in Parker's room out of all places.

Suddenly ringing of a phone bought him back to reality. He fumbled around the bed to find the phone and after finding it he was quite taken aback at the sight of a latest Stark phone.

He saw an unknown number was calling and picked up the phone only to hear his own voice from the other side.

"Flash!? "

"Parker!? What the hell? Why am I in your room? " Flash asked.

"Flash you might want to take a look in the mirror. You aren't just in my room but in my body too. " Peter said sounding worried.

Flash let out a what and ran towards the bathroom. And indeed he could see Peter's reflection staring back at him through the mirror.

"How... " Flash was cut off by Peter.

"We will figure it out later. First tell me your morning routine and I will tell you mine. Let's meet at the school and find a solution before any one else finds out. "