Avengers Week with Class (part 3)

On the third day, everyone had wars. First of all it was Nerf war. Peter's team won the war easily. They had other wars too like game wars.

To say the class enjoyed it was an understatement. They were too happy. They had Nerf wars with the Avengers after all.

Right now, everyone was sitting in a circle while playing a game. One person would ask something and everyone would answer the question.

The first question was from Betty,
"are you in a relationship? If yes then what's his or her name? "

Everyone started pointing out their wife, girlfriends, husbands and boyfriends.

Like this the game was going until Cindy asked a question.

"  What is the heaviest thing you have lifted? "

The normal people gave answers like books, rock, table and other items. But when it came to the Avengers, there answers were quite interesting.

Like Captain Marvel said a spaceship. Captain America said a truck. Thor a giant rock that was apparently of size of a small mountain. Hulk a whole Plane. And now it was Peter's turn.

Peter's was looking nervous. At this Tony chuckled and said, " Oh come on Pete! I am sure it's the airport terminal Cap dropped on you, right?"

Peter stuttered and said, " ugh.. Actually no. On homecoming Vulture had... Uh.. Dropped a whole Warehouse on me. "

"WHAT???" Tony exclaimed.

"OK I think it's late. Come on MJ let's go to sleep." Peter said, and ran off from the room dragging a snickering MJ with him.

Tony shook his head and muttered, " He is going to give me a heart attack one day."

The Avengers laughed at this. The class was shocked with the news. They had made fun of Peter since he had left Liz alone on homecoming. And now they were coming to know that he had a whole warehouse dropped on him that day.

Thursday

It was Thursday and today everyone was going to just talk. They could ask the Avenger the questions they wanted. Soon after the breakfast everyone was sitting there together in their PJs. Soon the question answers started.

The questions were of all types. Like what are their powers. How they got it. Why they all decided to be a avenger and so on. Soon the teenagers decided to have games and conversations together.

So all the students, Peter, Ned, Mj, Shuri, Lila, Cassie, Cooper, Nate, Rocket, Groot, Wanda and Pietro were sitting in the class floor.

They played truth and dare, never have I ever, and other games. All in all they were having a great time. Some of them were still quite astonished that Peter was a Stark and Spiderman.

They were glancing at him from time to time. So Peter sighed and said, " You are glancing at me all the time. If you have to ask anything then ask. "

"Why did you never fought back, Parker?" Flash was the first to ask.

"Flash if I had fought back, wouldn't you have gone and bullied another student? " Peter asked Flash nodded.

"Then you have my answer. I can't let someone get beat up when I can take it easily. I have enhanced healing and I get punched and kicked everyday on patrol, so I can take a few punches easily. And if you want to know why I never fought you, then Flash I didn't wanted to hurt you. I have super strenght. Once I used half of my power and punched Thor and he flew back to the wall leaving a dent in it. So just think how much I can hurt you If I punch you even when I hold back my power? " Peter said and the class looked at him dumbfounded.

"What about Gym class? " Betty asked.

" Well I was not good at it before the spider bite. So it would be cheating for me. " Peter replied and she nodded.

"What happened at homecoming, really?" ABE asked.

Peter shifted in his seat nervously and said, " When I got into Liz's car, I saw her father. He recognized me as Spiderman and threatened to kill anyone I know and love, if I got into his way. I knew he was going to export Dad's technology so I left Liz alone and went to stop him. We were fighting and somehow ended up inside a warehouse. Vulture was shooting laser at me and I was dodging. At first I thought his aim was bad but then he told me he was not aiming at me. He was aiming at the support beams all the time. The whole warehouse collapsed and dropped on me. I had to lift it off of me, to get out of there. Then I ended up with a fight with Toomes on a plane of his. The plane exploded with the two of us over it. He was falling so I saved him,  webbed him up and left him for the police. " When Peter was finished, everyone was looking at him in disbelief.

The night went well and soon everyone was asleep.

Friday

Today was the day. Peter was going to be introduced as Spiderman and Peter Stark to the world. He was bouncing in excitement. He was a little nervous too.

The students were going to watch the interview with the Avengers.

When the time for interview came Tony and Pepper walked on the podium. They told them about the Stark Industries, it's history and the Avengers.

" So, now I present you all our son, Peter Stark or you all better know him as SpiderMan. " Tony said and Peter took a deep breath.

He walked on the podium and waved at the reporters. They all started asking questions at the same time. Tony stopped them and told them to raise their hands one by one.

"Jade Miller from The New York Times, how old are you? "

" I am sixteen and soon turning seventeen."

"How did you became Spiderman?"

"Well I was bitten by a radioactive spider. "

" what powers do you have? "

"I have enhanced strenght, speed, healing, and senses. I also have a sixth sense that warns me of danger. I can stick to any surface and have crazy reflexes."

"What about your webs? "

"I have made them myself in lab."

"Are you single? "

"No, I have a girlfriend MJ. "

" What's your relationship with the Avengers?"

"They all are like my uncle and aunt. Younger one like cousins. We all are a big dysfunctional family. "

"What are your plans after high school? "

"I am going to MIT like Dad. And then I will be a full time avenger and take over my Dad's position. My girlfriend MJ will take over my mom's position as CEO. "

At this the crowd went wild and asked more about MJ. Pepper called MJ on the stage and she too answered some of the questions.

The interview was over as well as the field trip. Peter was waiting for Monday. The day was surely going to be exciting.