Sleepover at the Tower

A/N:- This is the second part of the Peter Parker Mystery chapter.

_________________

The students of Midtown high were really happy. Final Exams were finished and the last year students were ready to go to their dream colleges.

But the Decathlon team of the Midtown high was literally bouncing in excitement. They were going on a sleepover at the Stark Tower where the Avengers lived.

Peter had told them to bring whatever they want to bring to school and they all can leave with Peter at the same time. And since it was the last day of the exams no one had to bring any books and copies too and were stressfree.

When the school finished the Decathlon team waited for Peter to appear outside the school. Soon Peter emerged with MJ and Ned by his side. After finding his identity, the team always noticed the small details about him that could lead them to him bring Spiderman or a Stark.

Peter led the team to the limo that his dad has insisted on sending. Everyone was awed by the limonuise. Everyone entered and Peter introduced them to Happy.

"Hey Happy! Guys this is Happy and Happy these are my Decathlon team mates."

Happy jst grunted and pulled up the divider. Peter scratched his neck and said," uhh...he is a little grumpy."

The team just nodded and sat down. The ride was a little awkward but when one of the students started a conservation soon everyone joined in.

Soon they all reached the tower and everyone got out of the limo. They all stared up at the building in awe. They all entered the building and the receptionist noticed them.

She frowned and moved forward,"Hello students, may I know why you all are here?"

The students didn't know how to respond but fortunately Peter strode forward and greeted her," Hey Amelia, this are my Decathlon team mates. We are having a sleepover today. Can you bring uh..eight badges?" 

Amelia smiled and nodded at him,"of cource Miniboss!" 

With that she left and came back with the badges. Peter passed the badges to the students and said," Keep them on you if you are on a lower level. But for now you all can just scan them and keep them in your bags."

They all nodded and took their badges. Peter motioned them to the scanners and they all passed through it. Everytime Friday greeted them with a monotone voice. But when Ned entered, the voice changed to a more human like.

Welcome back Ned!

The same happened with MJ and when Peter entered her voice was even more humane and protective.

Welcome back Peter! Should I inform the team you are here?

"Sure Fri and make these eight passes have access to the penthouse ."

Sure Peter.

Peter ushered his friends in the private elevator and asked Friday to take them to the penthouse.

The team was bubbling with excitement. They were going to meet the Avengers. The doors opened and everyone entered the room. They could see some of the Avengers lying around.

All the Avengers greeted Peter, Ned and MJ. While the greeted them back and Peter introduced his team to his family.

"So guys, this is my Mama spider Natasha Romanoff, uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky and Uncle Sam."

The team was dazed but managed a hello at which the Avengers politely replied.

Peter motioned them to move towards the couches and take a seat until he can go and talk to his dad. But as soon the students were seated, their eyes widened as a arrow came straight towards Peter's head.