chapter five

"How could you?
Jalal i told you several times without number learn to control yourself,
Do you think getting drunk will solve all of your problems?
Now just look at how you embarrassed yourself and me?
My niece is in this house and you still go ahead to do whatever you want to do."lailah say frustratedly as she rummage through her closet putting on a red joggers and add a white hoodie on the black shirt she's wearing.

Jalal massage his forehead as he feel the intensity of his headache multiplying do to his wife spat,
He barely remember how he comes back home yesterday the last thing he could remember was him driving inside the house but how he ended up in his bedroom is still something he can't explain.

"Baby my head is aching."jalal grumble laying on the bed as lailah come out of the closet throwing a deadly glare at him.

"Aching?
Let it burst open jalal,
I don't care."lailah say and leave the bedroom muttering to herself about her husband petulant behavior.

Laying on her bed afrah stare at the Ray of light illustrating from the AC as she reminisce on what happened previously yesterday night,
How can she even tell her aunty that her husband raped her?
Afrah couldn't sleep she's been awake the whole night wondering why this choose to happen to her.
She admire her uncle but it wasn't her intention to have an affair with him,
The image of him ravishing her aggressively yesterday night on the parlour couch keeps playing in her eyes, will jalal even remember what happened because he passed out few minutes after he raped her, she was awake all night she could hear her aunty going in and out slamming the door shut probably trying to help her drunk husband.

"Afrah."lailah knock on the bedroom door making afrah heart to jump.

The bedroom door open and her aunty comes in wearing a red joggers and with a white hoodie.

"Afrah,
Are you alright?"lailah ask and switch on the bedroom light making afrah to cringe her eyes.

"Good morning."Afrah say hoarsely trying to smile but fail.

"Afrah.
I'm sorry you have to witness jalal drunk self he isn't always like that,
He's just stressed out and have this bad habit of drinking whenever we had a misunderstanding, please I'm sorry."lailah say to her niece and afrah node as she feel her heart beating fast, she think of telling her aunty what her husband did but she couldn't open her mouth.

"Are you alright?"lailah say worriedly touching her niece forehead but her temperature seems normal.

"I'm fine aunty."afrah say with a weak smile and lailah smile.

"Thank you my baby girl,
Get ready and come down for breakfast."she say and leave the bedroom making afrah to sigh as she feel her vision blurring.

Afrah cry not knowing what to do,
Losing her virginity to her uncle is the last thing that ever crossed her mind,
What would happened if she becomes pregnant?
Who is she even going to open this to?
Can her uncle even recall what happened?
Afrah wipe her tears praying to the almighty to find solution to the situation she do find herself in.

*******************

"Jalal.
Wake up.
I didn't ask you to get yourself drunk yesterday,
Breakfast in bed is enough stand up and do something with your life,
Take a shower and come downstairs for lunch."lailah say throwing the pillow on her husband who grumble and clutch the pillow he's hugging and continue sleeping.

"Wake up."lailah say and push jalal from the bed with force making him to fall face flat on the floor and he sigh.

"I'm sleepy."he say with a pout and lailah glare at him.