chapter 41

The drive home was a quiet one, never in her entire life has she ever seen her husband this furious,
The intense lividity in him makes his once bright skin pale, once inside the house he roughly park the car in the garage and exit the car quickly rushing inside the house.

The throught of his wife with another man makes him feel so disgusted and there's an intense nauseous feeling in the pit of his stomach that if he didn't vomit it out he would die, he quickly push the bathroom door downstairs and throw the content of his breakfast, he hear the front door shut and he quickly wash his mouth and step out of the bathroom.

Staring into jalal eyes lailah sees nothing, the intense tranquility on his face send some goosebumps round her body, he remind her of an old jalal one that doesn't have a single emotions not even towards himself.

"I think i deserve some explanations,
Don't you think Lailah?" He ask folding his hand to his chest as he stare intensely at her.

"You betray me Lailah,
I have shown you love,
Excessive love that i thought maybe you will give that love in return but this is how you pay me back?
Cheating?
Such a cheap word but........jalal pause and shake his head.
Do you have any idea how I'm feeling right now?
My heart feel like exploding out of my chest due to how painful it hurt and it's all because of you,
I have love,cherish, care for and appreciate you all the time,
Lailah i worshipped you there isn't a single thing you will request that i didn't do, your yes stands and your no is always accepted,
Do you think i did all that because I'm an idiot or because there aren't millions of women out there trying to be with me?
I did all that because i love you and you did this to me?" Jalal say and lailah breakdown the severity of the pain and guilt is too much, hearing those words coming out from jalal mouths only makes it even difficult to hold the emotions.

"I'm sorry." She say and crumble on the floor.

"Sorry?" Jalal say and laugh painfully.
"Sorry won't change anything because anytime i see you it will always remind me of the fact that my wife cheated on me." He say and lailah sigh.

"I don't know what i was thinking jalal,
I was just worried and desperate to have kids so your mum will stop blaming me for our infertility......

" cut me that crap lailah,
I have always supported you no matter what, and what exactly did you gain out of this?
Nothing rather than embarrassment and humiliation,
Who the fuck is he?"jalal ask staring at his wife who open her mouth several times but can't find her words.

"You know what lailah,
Afrah was right ,
You didn't deserve me.
You have broken all the trust and respect i have for you,
The only way i can forgive you is by telling me,
Who is he?
What those he have that i don't?" Jalal ask and lailah breakdown.

"It's......
It's simon.'she say and jalal eyes bulges out.

" the security guy?
You are having an affair with the security guy?
That dirty looking low life guy?"jalal say staring at his wife in puzzlement.

"How long has this been going on?" Jalal ask and lailah sigh wiping her tears.

"Since my first miscarriage,
I'm sorry jalal,
I wanted telling you since after this ectopic pregnancy thing but i was scared." Lailah say and jalal just stare at his wife.

"But you didn't tell me lailah,
You are having an affair with the security guy." Jalal say the sentence still not able to process the information, he rush out of the parlour to the security post.

"Get out of my house,
You stupid snitch." Jalal say and grab the young boy throwing him out of the house premises.

"You are sleeping with my wife?"
No wonder you always have this smug smirk on your face you are sharing your boss wife, idiot,
Get out of this house before i do something we will both regret."jalal say throwing the clothes from the room out on him.

Once he kicked the security guy out of the house he locked the gate and head back inside the house, lailah is still kneeling where he left her.

"I want to hate you lailah,
I want to forget all the memories good or bad, I want to delete you out of my life so the pain you've put me through can go away but you know what hurt the most, despite all this i still love you." Jalal say staring at his wife who's crying on the floor.

It's the bitter truth, he want to hate her soo badly for hurting and betraying him this way but he cannot,
Regardless everything he still love his wife and he know he will just have to find a way to forget all this happened but how.

"Jalal I'm sorry,
Please i will accept whatever punishment you will choose for my action but don't leave me alone,
I love you,
I don't know what i was thinking to do what i did." Lailah say and jalal stare at her.

"I will forgive you lailah but i cannot forget this,
I need space lailah,
I need some time alone away from you and i hope you will give me that." Jalal say and walk pass his wife to there bedroom upstairs.

Lailah cry and blame herself for what is going on her life, jalal didn't deserve this, he was a devoted husband, if she can turn back the hands of time she wouldn't make such decision, she feel soo cheap and disgusted of her infidelity, will jalal ever forgive her or is he going to seek vengeance.

Drop your comments and votes