chapter 68

As the days pass by jalal begin to learn to do alot of things by himself, do he didn't start walking around but he can do most of the things by himself, Afrah has arranged for a physiotherapist to come check him at home 3 times in a week, like any other day Afrah is with jalal in the living talking about his therapy section for the day the physiotherapist left 5minutes ago.

"How are you feeling." Afrah ask smiling at jalal it still feel so unreal to hear his voice, him speaking again it's like the best thing in the world to Afrah.

"I'm fine,
Just tired, let me get some water." Jalal say he's sitting on his wheelchair so it's easy to wheel himself to the kitchen.

"Don't worry i will grab one for you." She say standing up but jalal hold her.

"Afrah." He say staring at her and drag her to sit on his lap.

Afrah just stare at Jalal, it's been just 6days since he start getting better she doesn't want him to out stress himself, she know just how much worried he is about her stressing herself with the pregnancy.

"I love you." Jalal say as afrah put her hand around his shoulder as he keep his head on her bump making her to smile.

Jalal cannot find a word to express just how much thankful he is to Afrah for what she did to him,
    they have search the entire house for the bottle of the liquid portion it's no where to be found it's as if it magically disappear, when afrah ask him about the stranger jalal told her the truth because he do promise himself to never hide anything away from her, ever again Afrah went ahead to ramble to him a folktales story  her grandmother used to tell her about the jukun people rising there death relations to harvest there yam for them, a dump story that makes him laugh soo hard yet Afrah look so serious as she tell him all sort of spiritual,paranormal story her grandparents told her, jalal doesn't want to believe all that but with what happened to him he do know there are alot of mysterious mysteries surrounding this world, some unexplained events and a lot more unseen things that human being doesn't know about.

"They are kicking." Jalal say smiling as he feel another kick to his cheek.

"They are always kicking,
Pretty much excited to meet there dad." Afrah say and jalal look up with a smile.

"Afrah." Jalal say with a heavy sigh he hasn't tell afrah just how much he appreciate what she did to him yet.
"You are the best thing that ever happen to me, you've been through a lot , you are pregnant and taking.........

" please don't say that uncle j,
We are family and I'm sure you will do same for me, I love you and it's the only way i can prove to you that i care about you, I will be with you in sickness or in health, rich or poor we will be together, I just want you."Afrah say with a smile and jalal sigh.

"Now you are making me emotional." He say and she chuckle.

"Let me grab the water for you." She say and enter the kitchen making him to release a heavy breathe, the parlour door open and his son walk in, there relationship is still rough but jalal know they will work through that.

"Hey dad." Salim greet with a smile and drop the multiple shopping bag.

"How was your day?" Jalal ask and he node.

"Stressful but I'm not complaining,
The restaurant renovation has start today." Salim say, jalal ask to renovate the restaurant it was a family business and it will always be regardless whatever happen.

"Hey salim." Afrah say walking inside the parlour handing the case of water to jalal as she sit on the chair and pick one of the shopping bag.

"What are this?" Afrah ask rummaging through the bag and it's baby stuff, salim won't stop buying things for the unborn babies ever since Afrah told them the doctor say they are girls twin salim make it his mission not to ever come empty handed.

"For my sisters ofcrse." He say and jalal chuckle as Afrah check all the bags with a smile on her face.

"Do you want to eat anything?" Afrah ask and salim node.

"Sure.
I'm hungry,
Very much hungry." Salim say and Afrah head to the kitchen.

Sarah didn't come today so she's been really busy today even do the doctor has advice her on bed rest to avoid premature birth but Afrah ignore all that, this morning she wakes up with and intense abdominal pain but she don't find it serious because it always comes and go, as she peel the carrot Afrah feel the liquid coming down from her and she quickly look down.

"Uncle j!" She instantly yell walking back to the parlour as jalal wheel himself to the kitchen.

"What is it Afrah?
Are you alright?" He ask grabbing her as she pant heavily.

"The baby,
I think the baby is coming." She say pointing the liquid to him and he instantly yell his son name.

Salim help Afrah to the car as jalal head to there new bedroom downstairs and grab the delivery bag Afrah has arranged, he wheel himself out and meet with the two in the garage, salim help his dad into the car and fold the wheelchair and keep it in his car trunk before slipping into the car and drive out speeding to the hospital.

Drop your comments and votes.

Add up my other books
distasteful desires and
Precluded (our lovestory)
Life after nikah:what happen after happily ever after