chapter 66

When people say time is precious jalal would brush it off as an old saying but as days chameleon to weeks and weeks flip into months without him doing anything he feel soo useless, Afrah and her brother won't stop going from one place to another searching for help, jalal watch his wife pregnancy growing right in front of him, he could watch Afrah suffering the painful morniy sickness and going through the exciting yet painful journey of pregnancy all alone, her brother is helping looking after jalal business so things won't go terribly wrong do to his absence,
It's been 3months since afrah got back, five months jalal has been in this tragic condition and five months Afrah pregnancy her bump is soo big the doctor told her she's having twins she hasn't tell jalal the good news yet she wants to know gender and reveal the information to him all at once, like any other day she's wheeling jalal around the estate making small talk to him about the baby,
Jalal would just listen because sometimes the stories so funny but yet he cannot laugh.

"We need to rest uncle j." Afrah say and stop by a mobile food truck that has small tent for there customers.

"Do you want something uncle j because i will buy the ice cream Sarah say it's good, I will buy one for you to." Afrah say and head to the food truck.

Jalal stare from where he's sitting,
How can Afrah be with someone in such terrible condition and look soo happy, he has given up all hope on getting well all he do is pray and ask the Almighty for forgiveness waiting patiently and painfully for his last breathe, the familiar face walk towards him and sit in his front he just stare if he can he could have walk away.

"Unc.........
Who are you?" Afrah ask confuse staring at the young man.

"His son." He say and Afrah drop the two cup of ice cream on the table.

"Let's go uncle j." She say leaving the two ice cream on the table and angrily wheel jalal away from the food truck joint.

Afrah knows if jalal can he would kick his so-called son away because they are the most terrible worst children on earth leaving there father in such condition.

"I heard you two got married and I see you are pregnant to." The young boy say trailing behind Afrah with the two ice cream cup now that Afrah sees him he was the guy that pick her from the airport.

"What do you want." She say releasing a heavy tiring breathe and turn face the boy.

"To see my dad,
I know we don't have the best relationship but he's still our father,
Right." He say, afrah glare at him then turn back to wheeling jalal she's so tired.

"I can help......

" no."she say almost immediately and the boy sigh.

"Afrah i love my dad OK and i don't even know he is sick until last week when i went to visit our grandparents,  I no longer live here i took my mum to  a psychiatric hospital in Alaska that's when i found out about it and I come almost as quickly as i can." He explain and afrah stop.

"So what do you want now?
To laugh at him or what?" Afrah say angrily and the boy sigh.

"Afrah you are mistaking this whole thing, we didn't blame our dad for whatsoever happen, our mum left and she found out she was pregnant she never tell us anything about him she had an accident when we were teenagers and she can't even remember anything not even us,
we just go through some of her stuff and find out about him barely 3years ago, when we came he refuse to believe us we had a DNA test it proves we are his son but yet he doesn't want us do you know how painful that is for your father to introduced you to everyone as his friend instead of his son." He say and Afrah really do feel sorry for him, do jalal hasn't tell her anything yet but she's sure he's listening to whatever it is his son is saying.

"Can i wheel him now please." He say Afrah stare at him for a few time then collect the ice cream from his hand making him to mutter a thank you.

The walk home is a quiet one, jalal wish he can speak, he wish he can tell his son how badly sorry he is for not been there for them.

"Where's is your brother?" Afrah ask and the boy release a heavy breathe.

"He's an addict we don't get in contact that much." He say and Afrah release a heavy breathe .

"She did this to him right?"he ask and Afrah node.

" she never loved him,
That lady is a whore sorry to say because she's your aunt , she's the reason i stopped coming to this house."he say and Afrah give him a questionable look.

"Why?
What did she do to you?" Afrah ask curiously as they take the last turn to the estate.

"She want me to have sex with her,
The fact that i caught her with the security guy don't even bother her at all, she was like even if i told my dad he isn't going to believe me and i do believe her because my dad really do loved her." He say and Afrah mouth drop she wonder what jalal will be thinking right now.
How many more people has her aunt has an affair with? Afrah shake her head trying to get rid of the thought.

"Truth and justice will always prevail,
I love my husband and I'm happy been with him regardless his situation." Afrah say and the boy smile weakly at her.

"I'm sure my dad love you to, he's lucky to have someone like you in his life." He say and Afrah smile as they reach the gate, she slide it open and close it shut after he wheel in.

"What is that your name again?" Afrah ask and the boy chuckle.

"Salim." He say and Afrah node.

"Thank you salim.
I'm sure uncle j is happy to see you today and he also enjoy your company." Afrah say and the boy node kneeling in front of his father.

"Let me get you two water." Afrah say and give the two some alone time.

Drop your comments and votes.