chapter 31

Holding his wife to his chest jalal stare at the probably dead man on the floor of there bedroom, he doesn't know what happened that lead to this but he's sure his wife never meant for it to end this way.

"Baby I..ki..kill him."lailah say crying as she clutch her husband shirt.

" sssshhhh don't say that lailah,
It's not your fault,
Did you know him?"jalal ask,
He seriously need to figure out a way out of this mess.

"He was the guy that keep on texting me." Lailah say crying as she go ahead and explain to her husband the estranged messages she's been receiving and how stalkish the man was she want to tell him she's pregnant but this isn't the right time for such news.

"It's OK lailah.
I love you but next time don't hide something this sensitive away from me, I'm going to get a bedsheets you clean the blood on the floor." Jalal say and drag the man body to there closet.

Jalal sigh not knowing what exactly to do with the dead man, if he call the cops they will be in serious trouble or worst his wife will likely go to jail, that's probably a very terrible thing,there's only one solution and it's them ditching the body somewhere, he's going to wrapp him in a bedsheet.

"Baby what are we going to do with him?" Lailah ask still crying and jalal sigh scratching his head in frustration.

"Lailah.
This isn't time for you to cry,
You need to be strong for me and you,
We are in this together and if by any chance this doesn't go according to how i plan it then please don't implicate yourself this is all my fault I shouldn't have left you alone in the first place." Jalal say and hug his wife.

"I'm sorry jalal," lailah say crying and jalal hug his wife.
He care about his wife and he never thought they will ever find there self in this bizarre situation.

"It's OK go finish cleaning up the blood as i wrapp the body and take it to my car." Jalal say and lailah node leaving the closet.

Jalal remove the black bedsheets and spread it on the floor he roll the body on the sheet and then begin folding the sheet around the man body after what seems like forever jalal drag the wrapped body out of the closet and lailah stand by the door staring worriedly at her husband.

"Are you done already?" Jalal ask glancing at the now spotless floor.

"Y..yes." Lailah say with a sniff and jalal sigh.

"Come on let's drag this down the stairs, if we reach the parlour you will go and send the security guy on an errand so we can put the body in the car." Jalal explain and lailah node,
The two begin to drag the heavy body down the stairs as jalal think of where to ditch the man dead body.

Greeting the gateman Afrah smile at him as he open widely the gate for her, she wonder wether her plan work,the man was supposed to sneak into her aunt bedroom and then make sure jalal caught them together,
Afrah believe with the kind of love jalal feel towards her aunt he will surely be upset and disappointed he will definitely hate her aunt for doing something so morally low, halting her car in the garage she come down with a sigh, soo much for a stupid seminar.
She dial the guy number and it ring without him answering making her to sigh, she wonder if he actually even come, if he didn't show up then she will have to switch to plan b,
afrah remove her suitcase from the car trunk and wheel it to the front door, the parlour door is ajar making her to furrow her brow with a shrug,
She creak open the door and enter with her suitcase, she close the door shut and turn but stop dumbfoded by the sight.

"His phone won't stop ringing," jalal say frustratedly as they drag the body to the parlour.

"I think we should remove it," lailah suggest and jalal shake his head.

"We don't have time for that lailah,
Afrah is likely to be home anytime,.we need to hurry,
Go send the security guy,
I will wait for you here." Jalal say, lailah node and turn to leave but stop when the door creak open.

The two stand in dumbfounded as Afrah wheel her suitcase into the house, she stare creepily at them and to the figure laying on the floor.

"Afrah you are back." Lailah say more like ask and afrah glance at her aunt then to her uncle.

"Ye...yes.
What is going on?
What is that?" Afrah ask she kneel to open the sheet but jalal quickly grab her hand.

"That's my personal stuff,
Why don't you go drop your suitcase up in your bedroom." Jalal suggest and afrah scan the figure on the floor with her eyes making her to caught the shoes showing from the end.

"Who's in there?" Afrah ask and bend down trying to open the body with à fumbling hand as her mind start wandering around curiously.

Afrah yank the sheet open and stare at the man she met minutes ago.

"You killed him?" Afrah say staring at her uncle and aunt.

"No afrah it's not what it seems,
I..

" you killed him,
Isaac, Isaac."afrah call touching the man face as she feel her vision blurring.

"You killed him?" Afrah yell at the two and jalal grab his wife protectively by the hand.

"How do you know him?" Jalal ask curiously staring at the man and afrah.

"It's none of your business,
You killed him and you are going to pay for this." Afrah say opening her handbag and grab her phone.

"What are you doing?" Jalal say and snatch the phone from her hand.

"You send this man into our home to ruine our life,
you are a narcissistic psycho,
Look what you've done to me and my wife." Jalal say as lailah stare at afrah waiting for her to deny this horrific accusations but afrah just start laughing.

"You killed him and you know what?
You two are going to pay for this." Afrah say and wipe her tears as lailah stare at her niece.

"You know this man Afrah?
You make him do all that to me?
I care about you afrah,
Why are you doing all this?"lailah ask staring worriedly at her niece.

" I'm doing this because of him,
because of your husband,
I'm doing all this because of uncle jalal ." afrah say as she go on telling her aunt how she soo much love and admire her husband.

Please,please please comment and vote.

I love you all