chapter 25

Kicking off her shoes by the door side lailah throw her handbag on the couch as she sit tiredly on the couch,
With be eyes strain at the wall clock she sigh heavily its just 3hours to there flight.

"Afrah." Lailah called from downstairs as she head to the kitchen.

She open the microwave and there's no a single pancake making her to sigh, the front door open making her to peek from the kitchen.

"Honey you are home?" She say smiling as she open the cabinet.

"Yeah.
I just round up things at the office,
What are you doing?" Jalal ask entering the kitchen, he hug his wife from the back and kiss her on the cheek.

"Just want to drink some cereals,
Wonder what happened to the pancakes." Lailah say as she add some milk to the cereal bowl.

"I will just go finish packing up,
I love you." Jalal say and exit the kitchen.

Lailah smile and sit on one of the stool as her phone goes off from the parlour making her to sigh.
She pick the cereal bowl and exit the kitchen, rummaging through her handbag she remove her phone and her nephew's name flash on the screen.

"Sadiq." Lailah say and take a spoonful of her cereal.

"Yes aunty,
How are you?
Uhmmm mum is in the hospital it's nothing to serious but just want you to know, afrah isn't answering her phone do."sadiq say and lailah sigh.

" when?
How is she doing?
What did the doctor say?"lailah ask as she push the bowl of cereal away since she feel her appetite all gone.

"It's just her BP again but she's fine,
Just have a nice trip and my regards to uncle jalal." Sadiq say and the line goes off making lailah to sigh and drop her phone on the couch with a sigh.

The excitement of the trip all gone and she just want to be with her sister, the death of afrahs death has take a massive negative impact on her sister, with a sigh lailah pick her handbag and head upstairs.

"Afrah." She knock on the door but there's no answer making her to push the bedroom door open.

"Afrah." Lailah call again scanning the distorted bedroom, she walk to the closet and peek through the bathroom making her handbag to fall from her hand.

"Afrah." Lailah called and rush to her niece body laying on the bathroom floor with a bloody looking like foam coming out of her mouth.

Adding some of his casual T-shirt to the suitcase jalal scan there closet as he deliberate on wether or not to add some evening gown for his wife.

"Jalal." His wife barge into the bedroom yelling his name making him to rush inside the bedroom.

"Is everything OK?
What happened?" Jalal ask holding his wife trying to calm her.

"Afrah.
We need to take her to the hospital." She say panting as she drag a confuse jalal out of the bedroom.

"You need to calm down.
What happened to her?" Jalal ask as they both enter bedroom with him tailing behind his wife to the bathroom.