chapter 54

Crying silently on her bed, Afrah wonder why god chooses her to be the victim of this, she shouldn't have agreed to marrying her uncle in the first place, she blame herself for all the misfortunate going on in her life, her bedroom door creak open and she didn't bother to look up she just want to cry away her sorrows.

"Afrah." Her uncle voice say and she literally breakdown even the more, he didn't eat the food she suffered and spend time to prepare that.

"Go away." Afrah say making jalal to sigh and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Nobody is perfect OK,
We all make mistakes and we learn from them, it's all my fault i should have come earlier and help you with the food." Jalal say and reach out grabbing Afrah by the shoulder.

"Come on Afrah,
I'm sorry OK." Jalal say with a sigh and sit afrah upright.

"You didn't eat the food." Afrah say and jalal sigh cleaning her tears with the hand of his sleeve.

"Let's not talk about the food,
I'm sorry." Jalal say and afrah node making him to smile.

"Good,
Don't worry henceforth we will cook together,
Have you eaten?" Jalal ask and afrah shake her head.

"It's OK,
Let me go bring some of the food lailah brought from the restaurant right." Jalal say and afrah node.

Jalal squeeze Afrahs hand in reassuring gesture before exiting the bedroom making afrah to sigh,
Afrah feel so alone, she missed her mum soo badly that she wish death didn't take her soo soon, her brother seems so busy to find true love that his life revolve around work and the new girl he met that he barely have time for her, the only person she do turn onto is now her rival the only person that seems to have her time and pay attentiom to her is her uncle unfortunately he's her husband now, afrah lay on the bed thinking deeply about wether embracing the fact that jalal is her husband is the best thing to do.

Turning the food into a bowl plate jalal set it in the microwave as he saunter around the kitchen to get a glass so he can pour some orange juice for Afrah, the microwave ding and he sigh before grabbing a tray from the island, jalal neatly place the fried rice bowl,glass of orange juice and exit the kitchen.

"Where are you taking my food?" Lailah ask coming down the staircase.

"I thought you've eaten,
I'm taking it to Afrah, she's hungry she hasn't eat." Jalal say confuse making lailah to chuckle.

"Really.
Why can't she eat the tasteless food she prepare beside this food isn't for her." Lailah's say picking the bowl of fried rice making jalal to sigh and drop the tray on the dinning table.

"Come on lailah,
This girl is your niece for the love of God this your new attitude is driving me insane and will not make me love you more lailah this is stupid." Jalal say reaching to grab the fried rice bowl but Lailah throw the bowl on the floor making jalal to look at her in confusion.

"What did you gain by doing this lailah?" Jalal ask looking at the shattered bowl with the rice on the white tiles floor.

"What did you gain by marrying her jalal?
She's old enough to be your daughter." Lailah say and jalal shake his head.

"But she's not my daughter,
She's my wife Lailah and I'm gonna fuck her just the way i use to fucked you."jalal yell in frustration because he really need to say something that will upset Lailah.

Lailah stare at jalal she can't believe he will even say that to her face, it's literally clear that Afrah has taken her husband away from her.

"Great." Jalal say sighing in relief and head back to the kitchen to get something for Afrah to eat.

Lailah stand staring at the kitchen door, she need to do something, she need to find a permanent solution to this because she cannot share jalal with any one especially Afrah, she storm upstair and barge into Afrahs bedroom making her to sit upright abruptly.

"Aunt......Afrah didn't get to finish her sentence lailah's palm collide with her cheek.

" you are leaving this house right this minute, you cannot come and destroy my marriage if you truly love me as you claimed you wouldn't want to share same husband with me you could have leave the moment jalal say he won't divorce you but you stayed because you have been waiting for this type of opportunity right."Lailah say and open the wardrobe removing Afrahs clothes and throwing them around the bedroom as she grumble to herself.

"I'm sorry aunt lailah." Afrah say crying as she pick her clothes around the bedroom.

"You are leaving Afrah and that's final." Lailah say turning to face Afrah as the bedroom door open.

"Woohh what is going on here?" Jalal ask dropping the case of water on the bed as he grab Lailah to stop her from what she's doing.

"Leave my house right now Afrah." Lailah say and jalal give her a confuse look.

"She's my wife Lailah,
She's not going anywhere and that is final." Jalal say getting really upset as he grab Afrah by the hand but she quickly wiggle out of his grip.

"Afrah will leave this house jalal,
Or else something is going to happen and nobody will like the consequences especially you." Lailah say and exit the bedroom closing the door with a loud thud.

"A........

" aunt lailah is right,
This is wrong and if my mum is alive today she will be very upset with me,
I want to go home."Afrah say crying and jalal shake his head in disbelief.

"You think Lailah care about anyone?
Lailah care about herself alone, she's selfish and she get upset whenever she see anyone happy other than her,
She doesn't even care about you Afrah, if she do she wouldn't be doing all this crazy thing because at the end of it you are her niece but she doesn't care she just want me to herself and I want to be with you, I care about you Afrah, you make me happy,
But it's fine make your own decision, do whatever you think it's right for you, I'm not going to force you to be with me but think wisely did you really want to do this?" Jalal say and exit the bedroom he need to be alone,
With each passing day he feel Lailah's love dieing inside of him, it's as if with every breathe he takes his love for her decreases.

Drop you comments and vote.