chapter 32

Afrah

Staring at my aunty who's staring worriedly at me i wish i feel sorry or whatever for my actions but the truth is that, i don't regret doing any of this the only thing I'm worried about now is Isaac he was a friend atleast he was willing to help me but now he's likely death.

"Look.
I'm not going to tell anyone about this but you will also have to compromise to my demand." I say and my aunt just stare at her husband who's holding her protectively to his chest.

"What do you want Afrah?" My uncle ask staring at me with intense hatred.

"It's simple,
I just want you to marry me." I say with a shrug and my uncle laugh softly

"Afrah.
Are you even in your right senses?
He's my husband are you alright at all,
This is stupid.........

" I'm not going to force either of you to do this, it's either he,
I mean your husband marry me or I will walk right through that door and call the police."I say and my aunt look at her husband clearly confuse by what i say.

"Fine.
But how sure are we you won't change your mind and go tell the cops even after I marry you." My uncle say the last part with a sigh.

"Jalal you are not marrying afrah not when I'm alive." My aunt say and I shrug.

"Fine you will spend your life in prison then." I say pointing at the body laying on the floor.

"Yes afrah.
I will rather spend my entire life in a prison than letting you marry my husband." My aunt say and my uncle sigh.

"Lailah it's fine.
We will go through this,
Afrah I'm going to marry you but you will have to promise me you will not tell anyone and i alone is going to ditch this body." My uncle say and i give him a creepy look.

"Why will you go and ditch the body alone?" I ask and he shrug.

"Do you want me to marry you or not?" He ask and I snort.

"Whatsoever.
I want the wedding to hold in 2weeks time." I say folding my hand to my chest.

"What?" They say in unison and i give them a questionable look.

"Yes.
Matter of fact in 10days time,
I don't care next Friday i want to be your wife." I say with a snort and wheel my suitcase passing next to them heading upstairs to my bedroom.

*********""""
"Why will you agreed to that stupid thing?"lailah yell at her husband making him to facepalm.

" what else do you want me to do lailah,
Afrah won't think twice before going to the police, this isn't time for us to discuss this, let's get this body to the car."jalal say but lailah hiss heading to there bedroom crying.

Jalal sigh and continue dragging the heavy body to the door, he head to the gate and give some money to the gateman to purchase some stuff for him from the supermarket down the street, he drive the car to the pavement before dragging the body and putting it in the car trunk.

"You are going to leave this house right now afrah." Lailah say to her niece who's laying on her bed with her phone in her hand.

"You should wait if our husband comes back he can decide that,
Maybe you will be the one to leave instead." Afrah say chewing the bubble gum loudly.

"I can't believe i trust you more than my husband,
I should have known better."lailah say as she stare at her niece who's now going to be her rival she never in her entire life think a day like that will come.

" look aunt lailah,
I respect you alot and don't make me say things that i will regret. "Afrah say and look up at her aunt who give her a disgusting look.

" you are going to pay for this Afrah,
You can't walk into our house and ruine our life."lailah say and afrah chuckle.

"Whatever aunt." Afrah say and enter the bathroom making Lailah to sigh frustratedly.

Sitted in his car jalal look around the quiet surrounding, he know what he's about doing is soo wrong but he have to protect his wife afrah has become a lucifer that's threatening there once perfect marriage, jalal don't know a way to permanently kicked afrah out of there life she's become a major problem in there marriage and now she want to be his wife.

After a lot more deliberation and the sun begin to set jalal open the trunk of the car unwrapping the body and ditching it in the eerie surrounding before driving away home to meet his wife.

"Sadiq you need to come over afrah is trying to ruine my marriage." Lailah complain to her nephew crying as he try consoling her over the phone.

"Calm down aunt,
I'm actually in Enugu for a business trip i will come check on you tomorrow insha Allah." Sadiq say through the phone making lailah to wipe her tears as the bedroom door creak open making her to look up.

"Thank you sadiq please come over I really need you here now." Lailah say and end the call as her husband give her a questioning look.

"Who's that?" Jalal ask curiously as he wipe the sweat from his forehead and increase the AC in the bedroom.

"It's sadiq.
What else do you want me to do jalal,
I can't let you marry afrah,
I cannot share you with any woman especially afrah, she's my niece for goodness sake." Lailah say makibg her husband to sigh as he sit next her on the bed.

"Lailah we can't tell anyone what's going on,
We killed someone and pressuring afrah will just push her to do something we will all regret,
We need to be careful with the decision we will make." Jalal say and lailah shake her head in disbelief.

"What do you mean jalal,
You want to marry afrah?" Lailah say and jalal facepalm.

"I don't want to but i have to it's the only way we can be safe, you and I both know what's going to happen if the police find out." Jalal say and lailah snort.

"I don't care jalal.
You just want to marry afrah so she can give you babies right,
Did you both plan this or something?"lailah yell at her husband making him to shake his head.

" lailah what are you saying?
I've been trying to tell you several times how callous, malicious and psychotic your niece has been,
Afrah is sick lailah she need to be treated this isn't normal this is a narcissistic something it has to be a mental issue."jalal say and lailah huff.

"Don't try to make a fool out of me jalal, if this is about kids I'm pregnant just so you know." Lailah say and exit the bedroom slamming the bedroom door shut.

Jalal sigh massaging his forehead, he don't know what is wife is thinking but she need to believe him for them to come out of this mess, he can't believe she's pregnant again he hope this stays for good.

Drop your comments pleaseee.
The more comments the earlier update