chapter 27

Dropping his phone on the bed jalal sigh with a facepalm, it's been two days since his wife left and he would be lieing to himself if he say he didn't missed her, ever since there conversation with afrah in the hospital jalal never go back to the hospital he feel guilty for telling her such sensitive news very callously but he couldn't help it he's so damn angry at her for trying to kill his wife and ruin his marriage, he is going to the hospital because the doctor called and told him she is ready to be discharged jalal really want afrah to remain in the hospital until his wife is back the idea of him and afrah alone in the house sound really perilous to him, with a heavy sigh he amble himself to the bathroom to get ready for the evening.

"How are you feeling today Afrah?" The nurse ask and afrah shrug.

"Better,
Are you in the late shift today?" Afrah ask the girl wearing the white uniform who smile at her.

"Noo.
I'm leaving now,
Besides the doctor said you will be discharged soon, I'm sure your uncle will come take you home." The girl say and afrah sigh making her to stare worriedly at her, the two have become really close for the past two days, Afrah is one of those people that don't like mingling with people but there's something about Abla that makes her confide in her.

"Don't worry afrah everything it's going to be alright, you just have to be patience, you have to understand that your uncle really do love his wife and you doing all this will rather make him hate you," Abla say and sit on the chair facing her.

"But you are married to your uncle and he loves you, I love him it's not my fault that i love him it just happened." Afrah say and ablah sigh.

"Afrah our stories aren't the same.
My uncle married me to take care of my late aunt children it wasn't something the both of us want it was an arranged something that was decide by the family, we just learn to love each other, in your own case you have a loving uncle and an amazing aunt they care about you like a daughter but you want to wretch there home,
It's wrong afrah and I'm telling you this as a friend and sister, this thing you are doing is wrong,
please
maybe your uncle is right,
you need help,
Any feeling that can make you harm another person to get what you want it's not love it's an obsession and you need help afrah." Abla say and afrah chuckle.

"You seriously think I'm crazy or something, I'm not obsessed or whatever you are trying to say,
I just love him and want him to have same feeling towards me." Afrah say and Abla sigh with a heavy breathe.

"Okay.
I will have to go now,
Take care and call me whenever you need something or someone to talk to." Abla say and slightly hug afrah.

Afrah watch as the girl exit the room and close it making her to sigh,
Nobody will understand what she's going through, she love him and it's only fair if he loves her back, Afrah knows she supposed to be grieving for the lost of her mother but as bad as she wants to jalal keeps on popping into her imagination, maybe the only way she can get her uncle is by using what she sees in her dreams as they said,she just have to be pregnant for her uncle she don't know how that will happened but she just have to find a way to make it happened, the door open making her to look up and the man of her dream comes in.

"The doctor said you have been discharged." Jalal say he try as much to let them keep her in the hospital but they refused.

"Good evening." Afrah say staring at her uncle her heart flipping in excitement and happiness.

"Evening.
Jalal say and glance at his wife niece he really did feel bad for leaving her in the hospital not to mention how he tell her how mother died it was stupid of him and lailah wouldn't appreciate that, he drag one of the chairs and sit feet's away from the bed.

" look Afrah.
I'm sorry for how i spoke to you the other day, I wasn't supposed to snap that way at least because of your mum demise, I hope she's resting in a better place."jalal say calmly making afrah to smile she feel so happy, that's one of the things she loves about him,
How he differentiate from right to wrong and apologizes such a perfect gentleman for her.

"It's fine uncle j.
It's my aunt back?" Afrah ask and jalal shake his head as afrah stand up from the bed.

"Sit Afrah." Jalal say and look up at her for the first time there gaze meet and afrah smile making him to shake his head.

"Afrah.
I'm your uncle.
please do me a favor and let me be happy with my wife, I was going to send you back home to complete your NYSC services but with your mum death i know lailah won't allow that to happened,
I love my wife afrah please let us all live like a normal family, let's go back to the day you came to our house, how innocent and sweet you were,
I love you as a daughter I don't have any feeling towards you Afrah,
I'm sorry you were in COMA and have all this stupid dreams about you and I been whatsoever.
I love you but I'm not in love with you if that makes any sense to you." Jalal say with deep breathe and face palm.

Afrah stare emotionless at her uncle,
Whatever he's going to say she knows it won't stop her from fulfilling her fantasies, she knows it's going to be difficult for her uncle to ever come near her let alone impregnated her but she just have to try because she believes it's the only chance that will bring them together.

"Are you even listening to me Afrah?" Jalal say clicking his finger in her face snapping her out of her daydream making her to smile at him.

"I'm sorry uncle j,
I love you and I'm not gonna lie about it I can't hide it I find it difficult to concentrate on anything other than you." Afrah say and jalal sigh.

"You are sick afrah,
You need help." Jalal say and afrah shake her head.

"You think there's a cure to love,
Is there any medication you will take to make you stop loving my aunt?
There isn't uncle j
So there's nothing I can do about my love for you, reject me as much as you want but i can't stop myself from loving you." Afraha say staring at her uncle with soo much affection.

"OK.
Let's go home." Jalal say standing up he seriously don't know what else to say to Afrah, he will just have to keep a close eyes on her and his wife when she gets back.

Afrah my girl I hate that despite all the sinister shit you are doing I'm still on the #teamAfjal.

Drop your comments and vote.

Be the first to comment to be a winner and 1567-1025-68022 get the four beginning digit to your card.

Add up my other book at
forbidden: A love to die for
Chronicles of Abduljabbar and
Distasteful desires

I love you all.