chapter ten

"Jalal you are going to marry my niece." Lailah say and her husband snort closing the laptop shut.

"I'm not." He say and lailah shake her head with a bitter chuckle.

"You are!
whether or not you want to you are going to marry her." Lailah say and jalql look at his wife in bewilderment.

"You know what lailah.
I'm not marrying your niece and I don't want her in my house,
She is leaving, today and right now, because since the very first day she step foot into this house things aren't same anymore, first she said she love me and now you are pressurizing me to marry her" Jalal yell with a hiss and storm out of the bedroom.

"Jalal don't you dare." Lailah yell as she trail behind her husband who head to afrah bedroom.

"Take care of yourself your brother will come check on you today he's going to Enugu for something so he will come check on you."

"OK mum.
Thank you I love you." Afrah say and drop the phone as the bedroom door swing open making her to look up abruptly in frighten.

"Pack your shit and get the fuck of my house." Jalal say making afrah to look at him confused.

"I.......

" what is wrong with you jalal."lailah yell at her husband as she enter the bedroom.
"She's carrying your baby." Lailah say and jalal fist with a sigh as he close his eyes trying to control his anger.

"What is wrong with you lailah?
Can't you see she's lieing.
We have been together for years you haven't had even a miscarriage let alone pregnancy yet you actually believe it's my pregnancy?." Jalal yell at his wife and Huff.

"It doesn't matter jalal,
Maybe God doesn't want me to have babies that's why he sent my niece and that unfortunate night happened." Lailah say and jalal chuckle.

"Lailah .
I'm on birth control.
I did vesectomy so there's no way in this world i can impregnate your niece, I don't want kids and I'm so sorry i made you feel guilty all this years , but your niece lieing about this i just cannot take responsibility of something i know it's not mine no, never." Jalal say and exit the bedroom as lailah feel every piece of her heart shattering into pieces.

Lailah stare at her niece wondering what is going on, if jalal is not responsible then who would be the father of her niece unborn child?
lailah exit the bedroom making afrah to sit with a rapidly beating heart as she regret taking the wrong decision to win her uncle heart.

***#*####

"Baby please don't leave me?
I know i fucked up and all but i was scared I was not going to be a good dad, I was scared i will turn out to be a horrible dad just like my father, it wasn't my intention to hurt you lily, you know that and I'm so sorry you have to find out this way." Jalal say trying to hold lailah suitcase but she glatr at him making him to stop.

"Soo many years.
Not one not two not 5.
For many years jalal, for many years we've been together and you know just how much i want kids yet you did this,
You disgust j." Lailah say as she wipe her tears and continue throwing her clothes into the suitcase.

"Lailah.
Please don't leave me.
I love you, OK fine we will have as much kids as you want but please don't just leave me please." Jalal say kneeling but Lailah zip her suitcase and exit out of the bedroom.

"Baby please I'm sorry i love you." Jalal say as Lailah stop by the staircase where afrah is standing.

"I'm very disappointed in you afrah." Lailah say and exit the parlour with jalal pleading but she ignore him, enter her car and drive out of the house making him to sigh.

Jalal wonder why he couldn't control his mouth but how could he when afrah wouldn't stop lieing that he is the father of her illegitimate pregnancy, his phone beep and he remove it from his pocket.

I need space j, take care of yourself and my niece.
Xo lily

He sigh and face palm as he tiredly walk back inside the parlour.

"Uncle j." Afrah say and he stop turning to face her from the kitchen door.

"You ruined my marriage,
I hoped you are satisfy now?" Jalal say and head to there bedroom slamming the door loud as it echo around the house.

Afrah sigh and sit in the kitchen,
She call her aunt multiple times but she refused picking at the end the phone was switch off, afrah blame herself for everything going on in her aunty house, she feel responsible for whatever misfortunate going on in her life and aunty house, with a heavy heart afrah head upstairs as she contemplate on aborting the pregnancy or leaving it.

Hey lovelies.
Drop your comments and vote.
Please do help me share my books with your love ones and don't forget to add me in your friend list.

I love you all.

Well uncle j is innocent so who is responsible for afrah pregnancy?

To find out kindly add this book to your reading list as you wait to find out more about this twisted unpredictable love story.😊💗.

This page is specially for you
RiaXwriter_ and
glimmer_Ink kindly check out this two Amazing souls page for alot more interesting lovestory