chapter 24

Obsession can be deadly and afrah is willing to go to that limit just to be with the very man she thinks she's in love with, and the only way to do that she believes is by getting rid of the only person that's standing between she and him, which is unfortunately her aunt, afrah watch as her aunt prepare the breakfast the small liquid in her hand waiting for the perfect opportunity to put it to action.

"Afrah can you come and stire this for me i need to get my phone from the bedroom." Lailah say to her niece and afrah smile.

"Ofcrse.
I can do just that ." afrah say and collect the turner from her aunt.

She watch as she disappear up the stairs and she bring out the tiny liquid bottle and turn the content into the thick paste of flour, she begin turning it as she watch the liquid get mixed up with the thick paste with a satisfying sinister smile on her lips.

Lailah comes down the stairs with her phone press to her ear as she speak with her restaurant manager.

"I will be on my way right away."lailah say as she set the frying pan on the stove.

" afrah can you help me fry the pancakes i need to be in the restaurant now."lailah say and afrah excitedly agree with a smile.

"It's fine.
You need to hurry remember you have a flight to catch." Afrah say smiling and her aunt node sprinting out of the kitchen.

Once afrah have the house all to her self, she fry 5 rounds of the poisoned pancake and discard the remaining content, she make another paste and fry it making sure to put them in a separate plates so she can feed her aunt with the beautiful deadly looking pancakes,

She use some foil wrapp and wrapped the pancakes plate keeping each in a diffirent position the deadly one in the microwave for her aunt and the other one on the kitchen island for her uncle before she headed back to her bedroom.

Coming inside the house from his mini gym that's located behind the BQ, jalal glance at the garage and his wife car isn't there a sign she probably left for work to make final arrangement's before she leave, he push the door open and his stomach grumble yearning for some food to be in, with a heavy sigh he walk to the kitchen scanning around he spot the plate on the kitchen island making him to smile,
his wife is the best he pick the plate of pancake and open the foil wrapp,he ate only two rounds of the pancakes and it doesn't taste so good making him wonder if his wife was the one that prepared it, he open the fridge and remove the orange juice and the remaining Chinese leftover from yesterday, he open the microwave and furrow his brow at the plate inside, he remove it and stare weirdly at the pancakes,
his wife always keeps his food in there but maybe there's a mix up, jalal open the foil wrapped and remove two of the pancakes and replaced them with the one he ate, he wrapped back the foil on the plate on the kitchen island and discard the remaining pancakes from the microwave, his wife hate when he didn't finish his food so whatever he mutter to himself once the microwave ding, he remove his food and headed back to the bedroom.

Listening to the music playing in her phone afrah smile at herself she's soo happy, she's really excited for her aunt to come back, her stomach grumble reminding her she haven't eat anything she was soo excited and forget to even eat, she sigh and head downstairs, the house is soo quiet a sign her aunt isn't yet back, show wonder if her uncle is home usually he's at the gun by this time,
Once inside the kitchen she unwrapped the plate of pancakes she dropped on the kitchen island and dive into it humming to a song playing in her head, after 2 and half slice she stand up with a sigh, she open the fridge and pick a case of water.

Clad in a black jean trouser and one of those polo Ralph shirts he walk down the stairs with one earpod plug to his ear, the sound coming from the kitchen makes him peek from the parlour and he spot his wife niece eating the pancake on the kitchen island.

"Did you drop that or did you just feel like eating it?" Jalal ask because if she happens to eat it then his wife won't have a food when she comes back and he's heading out to round up things at the office.

"Ohhh,
Do you want eat?" Afrah ask with a smile and jalal throw a deadly glare at her before exiting the kitchen.

Afrah smile at the man she love and turn back to her plate of pancake an uneasy feeling in her stomach makes her glance at the plate of pancake with a sigh, she pick the plate and decide to keep the remaining in the fridge maybe she can eat it, she walk to sink and begin washing her hand but stop at the sight of the familiar plate, she quickly rush to the microwave and swing it open.

"OMG!" Afrah scream and run out of the kitchen but collide into her uncle.

"What happened ?" Jalal question looking at afrah confuse she look soo scared making him to glance inside the kitchen.

"Did you eat the pancake?
The one in the microwave?" Afrah ask as she feel her heart beating so fast.

"What?
Yes....I mean no i ate the one on the kitchen island and replaced it with the one in the microwave,
Is there a problem?" Jalal ask confused looking at afrah curiously.

"OmG,
I ate the pancakes." Afrah say the last part in a whisper and run upstairs to her bedroom as she feel the uneasy cramp in her abdomen intensifying.

Jalal look weirdly at afrah as she run up the stairs, he shake his head with a shrug muttering weird to himself and decide to head to work.

Drop your comments and vote.

Add up my other book

Forbidden: A love to die for and enjoy an amazing love story of two people willing to do everything to be together even do it's going to cost them there life.