chapter 15

"Baby you have to listen to me,
I swear it's not what you think." Jalal say trailing behind his wife as she enter there closet throwing more of her clothes into the suitcase.

"Lailah you do know i will never cheat on you, atleast not with your fucking niece you are driving me insane." Jalal yell frustratedly hold his head aggresively tiredly.

"I don't care jalal,
I'm the leaving the house for the both of you I'm just here to get the rest of my shits you can gi cuddle with your baby mama." Lailah say trailing wiping her tears with the back of her hand as she snort.

"Lily.
You know its not true,
You are the only woman in my life,
Afrah is like a daughter to me I wouldn't even dare do anything stupid with her, you know so well lailah and i know deep beneath your hear you know I wouldn't cheat on you." Jalal say kneeling next to Hus wife who ignore him and continue arranging her clothes.

"Lily." Jalal say trying to hold the suitcase but lailah smack his hand and zip it close.

"You know what jalal,
You can have the house to yourself do whatever i don't care." Lailah say and push pass him out of the closet as she push her suitcase out of the bedroom holding it down the staircase.

"And you?
I don't know what to say to you afrah,
Firstly I don't wether or not this pregnancy is my husband , secondly I don't know where and how you learn to be this conniving because I'm sure my sister has trained you better, do you said you love him, my own husband who's supposed to be an uncle or like a dad to you but you love him and you are pregnant with his child or whatever." Lailah release a heavy breathe and stare at her niece who's staring at the floor.

"You can have him all afrah and.....
Goodbye to the both of you and thank you for ruining my marriage." Lailah say and walk pass her down the stairs as jalal hold the suitcase.

"Lailah please,
I can't live without you and afrah is nothing to me i was just been considerate, you ask me to take care of her, I was just doing that, I swear to God there's nothing between us and i promise you i don't have even the slightest feeling for afrah she just remind me of khadijah and I.....
That's all please lailah don't leave me." Jalal say kneeling on his he floor staring at his wife, it takes everything in him to hold the tears that are threatening to leave his eyes.

Afrah stare at the two, her heart aching with so much pain by hearing her uncle saying he doesn't have even a slightest feeling for her, afrah feel every piece of her heart shattering she pray and hoped her aunty shouldn't listen to her husband, she hope she should leave so she and jalal can have the perfect family, afrah knows it sound crazy and selfish but at this point she wishe her aunt didn't comes back heck she wished she never married her uncle.

"I can't.
I just need some time jalal." Lailah say and wipe her tears, she stare at her husband glance one more time at her niece and roll her suitcase out of the house with jalal trailing behind her, apologizing endlessly pleading for her to stay with him.

"I love you lailah,
I will always do." Jalal say staring at her.

Lailah smile weakly at him and open the black Amg, she slightly hug him and jalal hug her tightly, he release a heavy breathe, he forgotten just how much comfort lailah bring to him,he inhale her strawberry, oud scent and kiss her on head.

"Stay with me." Jalal say and lailah come out of his embrace.

"I love you j." Lailah say with a weak smile.

Jalal watch as she haul into the car and roar the engine back to life, he put the suitcase into the back seat and close the door shut, lailah smile weakly at him and close the car door shut.

"I will come back soon i promise." Lailah say with a weak smile and wipe her tears.

Jalal node as the tinted black glass roll up, he wave slightly at her do he isn't seeing inside the car he's sure his wife is crying, he watch as the car drive out of the house and he sigh massaging his forehead, this is the first time his wife needed space away from him and the least he would do is to let her find the peace she want, he blow some air through his mouth and head back inside the house.

"Uncle j I.......afrah try saying but jalal raise his hand up at her turning to face her on the staircase, he stare intensely at afrah and shale his head, maybe afrah is still young and naive to understand what love is all about, but if she do she will understand just how much her aunt means to him and maybe she would realise she can never find a place in his heart.

" it's fine afrah,
You know sometimes in life we get in a little situation where we think we are doing the right thing when in reality we aren't, I understand that you love me but lailah is my life no one can replaced her, I don't know how you feel towards me but whatever feelings you have for me its exactly how I feel toward your aunt so I'm sorry to say this, there's nothing you can do to make me stop loving lailah, I'm sorry if whatever i say hurt you but i want to make it clear to you, afrah you are like the sister i never have the chance to take care of, you remind me of khadija and anytime i do something to you it makes me happy because i feel as do I'm doing it to my sister."jalal say with a weak smile at afrah who slightly node.

"Thank you for everything." Afrah say and hug him making him to freeze but hug her back with a weak smile, maybe this will make her understand how important her aunt is to him.

"What is going in here?" A voice say making jalal to push afrah off him.

"Mummy." Afrah say confused.

"Yes it's me, we have been knocking and nobody answer, I call you multiple times." She say and turn her attention to jalal.

"Hold on,
Jalal why are you hugging my daughter that way?"she say puzzle as the door open and sadiw comes in with the luggage.

" it's not what you are thinking? "Jalal say reassuringly, as his phone rings.

" is that pregnancy bump?"sadiq say confused as he look at there mother who's eyes wander back to her daughter body.

"I can explained mummy." Afrah say stammering as she look up at jalal who's answering his phone.

"You are pregnant?" Afrahs mum yell baffle as she turn to face her son confused.

The two look confused at each other and turn back to afrah who's looking at jalal who's looking all serious on the phone.

"Wait,
What?
I will be on my way right now." Jalal say and end the call.

"Where do you think you are going to,
How the fuck did my daughter get pregnant?
Where is my sister?
What is going on?
Did you get my daughter pregnant?"Humairah say confused as she stand by the parlour door preventing jalal from going out making him to sigh.

" you know what humairah?
Your daughter is pregnant,
yes that's ofcrse a pregnancy bump,
How she got pregnant i don't know?
Your sister just left and right now i received a phone call that my wife which ofcrse is your sister got into a bad car accident and is been rushed to the hospital, that's exactly what is going on, so if you will excuse me i need to go see my wife,
right now."jalal say looking at humairah ,he shift her from the door and exit the parlour.

The three both look among themselves confused and both rushed out of the parlour yelling jalal name to wait for them.

Please drop your comments and don't forget to share my book with your friends.

Well well well so what do you all think?