chapter nine

Staring at his wife jalal sigh with a facepalm and sit on the bed next to her.

"I don't know what to say and.......
I fucked up big time I should have told you earlier but......
Just do anything you want to do i deserve it." Jalql say and lailah turn to face her husband.

"Jalal.
I have trusted you and this is how you pay me back?
How am i going to face my sister,
I have told you several times to learn to stop this bad drinking habit but look what you've caused now." Lailah say and jalal sigh.

"I'm sorry." Jalal say and lailah shake her head.

"Sorry won't change anything j.
Sorry won't change the fact that you got my niece pregnant." Lailah say and jalal sigh.

"I didn't get your niece pregnant,
I raped her that i know i did even do I don't remember but how can i even get her pregnant in a drunk state and just once, maybe someone else is responsible for your niece pregnancy and she just take advantage of me." Jalal say and lailah look at him confused.

"I know who my niece is jalal.
And afrah would never lied that you raped her and she's now pregnant with your child." Lailah say.

"Lailah.
I didn't pregnant your niece heck i can't even recall that i raped her, all this seems like a stupid dream to me." Jalal say and lailah coil her finger do to how angry she's getting.

"Jalal.
You are going to marry afrah because there's no way on earth I'm going to let her abort that pregnancy besides I know she wouldn't even do such, I just feel stupid and how am i even going to face my sister with this." Lailah say and jalal snort.

"Afrah is going to abort that thing because I can't be a father to a child that isn't mine,
We've been together for years and I didn't get you pregnant all of a sudden just a stupid one night mistake turn out to be a child?
No, lailah that pregnancy isn't mine and if your niece continue to disturb me about that pregnancy i will do something crazy." Jalal warn and lailah snort.

"Jalal.
You are going to marry my niece.
That's the only way to come out of this mess,
I love you j,
I do but i want you to be a dad,
You should be happy that someone part of me is going to give you a baby," lailah say trying to touch her husband but he swat her hand away making her to sigh.

"Lailah.
Let's not continue with this conversation.
Just go to bed." Jalal say and stand up making lailah to sigh.

As bad as she want to follow her husband but she's extremely exhausted today isn't as she planned it, after afrah told her the truth in the hospital lailah don't understand why she isn't even angry about it rather she's worried how she's going to explain to her sister, the fact that jalal refused to agree with the fact that the pregnancy is his makes everything even more complicated to her, she cuddle her pillow as she mentally think of thousands ways to convince her husband to marry afrah until the unexpected sleep overpowered her.

Staring at her reflection in the mirror afrah touch her flat tummy with a sigh,
She doesn't know wether is the right decision to tell her aunt the truth or maybe she should just abort it and everything should be back to normal, afrah knows very well that this is going to shattered the relationship between her mother and sister, the bedroom door open and she comes out from the closet and stand puzzle.

"We need to talk." Jalal say and afrah feel her heart beating rabidly.

"O..OK." She stammer, she watch as jalal sit on the couch as he tap his left leg on the floor.

"Afrah." Jalal call with his gaze fix on the floor and she humm in response.

"Why did you lie about the pregnancy?" Jalal ask and afrah look at him confused.

"Lied?
The doctor said it you know it very well,
I know this will ruin your relationship with your wife but uncle j,
I have always love you and I hope you understand that some day that I really do." Afrah say and jalal face palm.

"I'm your uncle afrah,
I'm like a dad to you, why did you even have to look at me in such a way to the extend of you having feelings for me?
Why didn't you stop me that night?
Why did you let me do what I did when you know very well I wouldn't do that if i wasn't intoxicated,
You are wicked ,
You ruin my marriage because of your selfish reason." Jalal say and look up at afrah for the first time.

"I.....afrah try saying but couldn't find a word to defend herself.

" you did what you have to do and you did it very well afrah.
But i want you to know i can never be the father to that thing,
never,
Jalal is not the father of that pregnancy you know that afrah,
If not because you are my wife niece I would have done something stupid to you but you mean a lot to Lailah and if I do something to you, I wouldn't forgive myself and lailah would never forgive whoever do that to you, do she wouldn't know who did that to you but it will break me everyday if she become guilty of what i will love to do to you.
Anyway.
You are a very smart girl but think and mull things over so you won't regret making the wrong decision."jalal say staring at afrah who's nibbling on her fingers.

"Uncle j......afrah try saying but jalal stop her.

" have a goodnight sleep afrah."jalal say and exit the bedroom slamming the door shut making her to release a breathe she don't know she's holding.

Afrah reminisce her uncle face and she smile laying on her bed happy, she do know she didn't regret anything going on in her life afrah believe this pregnancy will be the only thing to make her uncle close to her maybe he is angry for now but she believe soon he will realises just how much she care about him and he will come around.

Drop your comments and votes.

I'm a teamjalal till the end what about you?

Did you all think uncle j will accept this pregnancy to find out add uncle jalal to your reading list and continue enjoying the twisted love story