chapter 63

Coming out from the hospital jalal sigh and sit tiredly on the waiting chair outside, it's the 6 hospital he's been to since Lailah force whatever it is down his throat,do all the doctors are saying thesame that he's perfectly fine but jalal could feel his body shutting down , his limbs and joints getting weak and his muscle ache soo badly that he feel like screaming, he still cannot process what happened yesterday lailah is sure spiraling out of control and losing her senses,
He remove the phone from his pocket and call the driver to bring the car over to where he's sitting, he's too weak to drive or do anything, he is scared at the same time, he climb into the car with a sigh and ask the driver to take him home he need to call his mum maybe he can go over there to get check,

He dial Afrahs contact and yet again she didn't pick jalal feel frustrated about everything going on in his life,
Afrah need to listen to him, once at the house his eyes land on lailahs car and he feel even angrier than usual he try storming into the house but every step he takes his body ache so he gently walk to the door and push the door open, he lay tiredly on the three sitter couch just in time lailah comes down with her suitcases.

"Lailah we need to talk." Jalal say as bad as he want to yell and scream that out loud he doesn't have the energy, Lailah glance at him and hiss.

Lailah knows she have to leave, she have to go fat away where no one can find her because she do know it won't be long before jalal become useless like her ex husband it hurt her that he have to face same fate as the old man because she still care about jalal regardless she just cannot watch him having a life with anyone other than herself, she put her suitcases into the car before walking back inside the house.

"Lailah." Jalal call and she sigh sitting across the living room staring at him.

"It hurt me jalal,
It hurt me soo badly that i did this to you." Lailal say and for some reason she feel her vision blurring with the tears.
"I'm sorry jalal,
I'm so sorry and i wish there's something i can do to undo what i did to you." Lailah say with a sniff and wipe her tears.
"This is your restaurant documents i have change the ownership to you, it's shut down today, it's painful how our beautiful love story turn soo diabolical and full with regrettable consequences,
I love you j i really do and I'm so sorry for what i did to you." Lailah say crying as jalal stare at her confuse.

"What did you give me lailah?"
Please tell me I'm going to be OK soon."jalal say his voice so faint barely a whisper as he find himself panicking he try sitting up but a sharp pain on his spine makes him scream and lay back as Lailah wipe her tears.

"Remember that period of time when my ex husband fall seriously ill before i killed him." Lailah say with a sniff and jalal node staring at her.
"I met this sorcerer and he gave me a portion to add it to his food that he will paralyse and eventually die everyone will think it's a natural cause." She say crying as jalal feel his heartbeat accelerating do to fear, as his mind wander back to the night he saw lailahs ex husband, he try opening his mouth to make a sentence but couldn't find his words.
"I'm sorry jalal i was just soo angry with you yesterday that i lost control of myself, I went to check on the man this morning so he can tell me something to do so you wont suffer same fate as jabir but they said he died 3years ago." Lailah say and breakdown as jalal just stare at her, if he can speak right now the only thing he will say to lailah is may she face same fate as what she put him through.
"I'm really sorry jalal,
I want to stay and take care of you but i can't, I cannot watch you suffering everyday knowing I'm the reason behind that, i have hired an elderly lady i trusted she worked at my restaurant she will come everyday to check on you." Lailah say and hold jalal hand, he couldn't move them it's like his entire body doesn't belong to him anymore,he want to speak soo badly to tell Lailah that he hate her soo much for doing what she did to him but he can't move his own mouth let alone make a sentence jalal feel helpless and all he can do is let the tears leave his eyes regretting the consequences of his mistakes, lailah was his sinful mistakes she was the reason everything is wrong in his life and he will forever live to hate her.

"I have to go now j,
I love you and i hope you find happiness again, maybe you are right about me or maybe everyone is right about me I'm a bad news and I'm toxic to anything and anyone i lay hands on." Lailah say and with that she slightly touch jalal face and leave just like that.

Jalal watch the woman he used to love walking and leaving him when he needed her the most, he feel helpless and stupid for not listening to everyone, if he didn't make the wrong decision years ago he could have been happy today but alas he will just have to face the reality of his new life, yet again he's left alone by the people he always devote his life to, sure enough he's unlucky when it comes to love and he always fall in love with the wrong people, the only time he has the chance to genuinely be in love he lied to her and she leave because she can't withstand him not trusting her, it's funny how we trust the wrong people and find it difficult to trust the people that genuinely care about us.

My poor j 😕

Please add up my book
Precluded (our love story ) to your reading list and also please click the follow button i promise i follow back.

I love you all.