chapter 44

"I can't aunt lailah," afrah say shaking her head and her aunt grab her hand.

"Please Afrah,
You promised and you are the only person i can trust with my husband,
I cannot share jalal with anyone besides if you marry him I'm sure nothing will come between you two at the end jalal will get tired, he will forgive me and divorce you
Please Afrah." Lailah say pleadingly as she hold afrah hand.

"Aunt lailah,
This is ridiculous, i understand I used to have this crazy obsession towards my uncle but aswear to you, I don't have such feeling towards him anymore, besides Aslam and i just got back, I love him and......
This isn't just going to work out." Afrah say seriously shaking her head, she just recover and the last thing she wants it's complicating her life all over again, she's happy with the way things are going on in her life now.

"Afrah.
Please help me, this is the only way to save my marriage and keep my husband to myself, what if jalal bring someone that will take him away from me, I love my husband Afrah, please you are the only person i can confide in." Lailah say desperately and afrah sigh.

"Wait.
Why do you think uncle jalal will even agreed to your request this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard." Afrah say making her aunt to sigh.

"Don't worry about that,
Just tell me you agreed please Afrah i will explain things to sadiq please just say yes." Lailah say and afrah sigh tiredly.

"I don't know aunt lailah.
I need to think this through,
Marriage isn't a joke something, i understand your point here but what will happen if uncle j refused to divorce me after this marriage,
You are my aunt this isn't right,
I can't marry your husband." Afrah say with a sigh, she seriously can't believe she even wanted to marry her aunt husband before sure she's fucking mental then but now in her right senses she just can't do something so forbidden.

"Afrah." Lailah call and wipe her tears with the back of her hand.
"Please afrah my marriage and life depends on you now, if you say no there's probability that i can't even live any longer because jalal with someone other than me is something i can't handle please." Lailah plead , she can't share her husband with anyone afrah is the only option for her because she know now that she's stable she wouldn't want to sleep with jalal knowing very well he's her husband.

"But aunt lailah,
What will people think?
I'm sharing same husband with my aunt, this is forbidden." Afrah say shaking her head.

"No Afrah,
God didn't forbid this,
People just think it's a taboo or something besides i promise you this won't last, once jalal come around he will divorce you i promise." Lailah say and afrah sigh.

"Anche ana barin halal Dan kunya
This is because of you aunt Lailah and you will have to promise me this won't last more than 2-3 months please,
I think i still need to think this through." Afrah say and her aunt hug her.

"Thank you afrah,
I love you soo much." She say and hug her very tight making afrah to smile weakly.

Walking inside the quiet house jalal kick his shoe off by the parlour door his legs are killing him, he pick the black shoe and head upstairs grumbling to himself about howbhe need a really hot bath, he push the bedroom door open and surprisingly find lailah in the bedroom making him to furrow his brow.

"Lailah." He call closing the door shut behind him.

He drop his bag and head to the closet and drop the shoe on the floor.

"Afrah agreed to marry you
" Lailah say making her husband to glance at her from where he's standing and striping off his clothes.

"Good choice then,
I have already told my parent I'm taking a second wife, I will let them know I'm going to marry your niece." Jalal say removing the sock from his foot.

"Why are you doing this jalal?" Lailah ask and jalal stand up with a sigh.

"Because you slept with the security guy,
You don't need to panic because i didn't tell my parent what you did i just tell them i want to be a polygamy man, again lailah don't think I'm doing this to hurt you or anything,
I'm doing this to move on and to learn to forgive you, I don't know what you told Afrah that makes her agreed to this but you should know that,
I'm not taking a second wife for few months or years, I'm marrying a lifetime partner just like you, if you are sure that you can share me with afrah then fine,
you have 2days to think this through,
Are you ready to share me with afrah for life?
Think wisely lailah." Jalal say and head to the bathroom.

Lailah facepalm and sit on the large closet floor.

She don't want to believe that jalal her husband want to spend his life with two wives , it's soo unlike jalal he's probably saying all that to scared her and punish her for what she did,
Her jalal can never live with two wives, besides Afrah is her niece she wouldn't wan to share husband with her and jalal will be left with no choice than to divorce Afrah.
With alot of thoughts churning in her head lailah stand up and exit the bedroom.

Drop your comments and votes or i will put this book ON HOLD😈

I think lailah is making a huge mistakes who is with me?

So far who's your favorite character in this book
Me: Afrah.

Add up my other book
Distasteful desires.

I love you all💕