chapter seven

Days creep to weeks and weeks turn to month and it's been exactly 2months since the unfortunate night, the lively jalal household has turn into a very eerie serenity house, with jalal busy with work and traveling back to back within and outside the country afrah barely sees him even lailah find her husband estranged behavior soo disturbing.

Staring his reflection in the giant closet mirror jalal put on his tie as his gaze firm on the wall clock lost in his thought, he misses his wife but he can't stand to spend time in his house do to how frustrated he gets whenever he sees her niece.

"Jalal we need to talk." The familiar voice say making him to turn.

"Babe not now maybe when I get back,
My flight is by 9am I'm late already the airport is an hour drive." Jalal say avoiding his wife gaze as he put on his suit jacket.

"OK.
You can go jalal, go wherever you want to go I just want to let you know, I'm leaving because I don't understand why you suddenly change and anytime i try talking to you about it you shut me up,
I'm not stupid jalal I know very much how you hate work but this new workaholic jalal is weird, you are my husband and boss so I know you very well and this isn't you." Lailah say looking at her husband.

She shake her head and go back to the bedroom, she pick her macbook to go through her email, lailah seriously don't know what is wrong with her husband, she knows very well he isn't a secretive type he do always tell her whatever is disturbing him and they always figure out the solution together but him acting all distance she's sure he's hiding something from her.

"My one." Jalal call coming out from the closet but laila ignore him making him to sigh.

"Baby I'm sorry.
OK fine I'm not going anywhere." He say making her to look up from her laptop and ofcrse he's now wearing a sweatpants and T-shirt making her to smile weakly with a head shake.

"That doesn't answer my questions.
Why the sudden attitude?
What have you done to my unserious loving husband?" Lailah say making jalal to chuckle as he sit next to her on the bed closing the laptop shut with a smile.

"Is Mrs jalal jealous that someone might take her prince charming from her?"jalal say and drop the laptop on the bed making lailah to chuckle.

" there's no girl in this planet that can replaced me, I rule that heart and I will continue to rule it until my very last breathe."lailah say and jalal laugh hugging her sideways with a smile.

"So cocky huh!
OK since you stop me from making money today, why don't we do something fun in the bedroom,
A little early morning stylish something." Jalal say untieing the silk night wear as he slip his hands into her clothe with a wink and lailah snort.

"Pervert." Lailah say as she feel her husband hands roaming around her body.

"Hummm.
I like that name anytime we are in the bedroom.
Say it again." Jalal say kissing her neck as Lailah bend her neck a little giving him assess to it.

"P.....lailah try saying but stop with a chuckle.

" this is going to be a very......jalal try saying but stop.
"Why the fuck did you sleep with pant?" Jalal say and lailah laugh.
"Ohhhh don't tell me you are on your period." Jalal say frustrated and lailah burst into laughter.

"Ofcrse I sleep with pants only during my period, so sorry my dear adorable husband you need to try again later huh." Lailah say laughing as jalal snort and lay on the bed.

"Not funny." He grumble and close his eyes as lailah jump on his back making him to flip her on the bed as she laugh.

The two continue there spending there morning as they childishly play and talk dirty about there weird wild sex adventures.

Applying the gloss afrah smack her lips with a sigh, she adjust her uniform as she sit tiredly holding her forehead do to how dizzy she's feeling, after few minutes she stumble out of the bedroom with her backpack as she makes a mental note to buy some medicine on her way back.

The laughter coming from the kitchen is what gain her attention as she walk to the door, she stare from the kitchen door as her uncle hug his wife from the back as they do the chores together as they talk and laugh mostly about there vacation days, afrah can't remember when last she set eyes on her uncle she could vividly remember the last time she saw him was the day she told him he raped her when he was drunk that day she came back and find a brand new SUV her aunt gave her saying her uncle bought it for her to take herself to work everyday and since the last dinner they both ate together that day she hasn't seen him he was literally busy and spend the week in the office and weekend on a trip.

"Afrah." Lailah call as she turn from the stove making her to come out of her daydreaming.

"Y...ye...yes anty." Afrah stammers as she glance at her uncle who's busy frying the egg.

"You are still home?
I thought you left since.
This is after 10am."lailah say as she glance at the kitchen wall clock.

" yes.
I wasn't feeling to well, I woke up late today."afrah say and her aunty touch her forehead worried.

"Are you sure you can go to work.
Your uncle can speak with your boss so you will take the week off." Lailah say and help her niece to sit on the kitchen stool.

"I will be fine aunty.
Good morning uncle." Afrah say with her gaze strain in her uncle who mutter a morning not sparing her a glance.

"You should go rest in your bedroom,
Honey you should call Mr henry and tell him she's sick." Lailah say more like order her husband as stand next to him with a smile.

She whisper in his ear and he smile as he bite her ear making her to chuckle.

Afrah stare at the two in admiration, seeing her uncle today afrah realises that his love is intensifying day after day in her heart, she sigh and stand up from the chair she do know if she continue looking at them she will go nut.

"Where are you going to?
The breakfast will soon be set." Lailah say and afrah shake her head.

"I will just lay on the parlour couch." Afrah say and head for the kitchen door, her vision begin blurrying and dizziness makes it difficult for her to see clearly and she collapse on the kitchen floor.

Hello lovelies I'm back again.

Been a very long break but nonetheless here is your update and it's gonna be an irregular update so get ready and let's enjoy this lovely sick love story.

Drop your comments and vote.

I appreciate readers that comments they are sweet.

So what do you all think.

Add up my other story.
Our pretzel destiny you gonna love it I promise.