chapter 61

The next day jalal took the rest of the week off, he just want to spend as such time as he can with Afrah, his eyes dart to the wall clock and its 8am, his eyes wander back to Afrah who's sleeping her lips slightly parted as she breathe softly the more he stare the more he want to kiss her , he want to make love to Afrah soo badly that he find himself unable to control himself, his hand slightly reach to under the duvet.

An unfamiliar crawling on her laps is what awaken her, with her eyes close Afrah could feel them now that she's awake she knows what is it and who they belong to, she continue to pretend as do she's asleep she could feel her uncle fingers walking around her body, he hold the string of her pant and he did the unexpected thing afrah could ever imagine, she open her eyes and he is staring at her as if his hands weren't just under her,

"Let me love you Afrah." Jalal say as his other hand slightly touch her lips.
"I want to show you just how much i love you, let me worship your body." He say as he kiss her collarbone,
"Let me taste every inche of your body." He whisper against her chest as his lips kiss in between her tits.

The thing jalal is doing to her, she is feeling things she has never feel before, that morning Afrah let jalal have his way, he ravish her so wildly saying all the sweetest thing to her that she couldn't feel the pain of anything, her uncle have sex with her and it's the best morning of her, had she known what will come after that she wouldn't have agreed to let him fuck her that morning.

Tiredly exiting the car lailah sigh as she walk inside the house, it was a busy day at the restaurant, all she want is to sleep, as she kick the door open the door,Lailah feel all the exhaustion leaving her body, Jalal is feeding Afrah, she's sitting on the dinning table as he sit in front of her with the bowl of whatsoever feeding her,Lailah close door shut and walk inside the parlour.

She walk to the kitchen ignoring the laughter of the two people she hate in the dinning table, lailah wonder if jalal did tell Afrah the truth, She turn the food she brought from the restaurant in a plate and sit on the dinning table.

"Good evening lailah." Jalal greet Lailah with a smile, Lailah look at him but didn't comment he seem alot more happier than usual.

Lailah feel all her appetite gone she look up from her plate of food.

"Are you going to divorce her or not?" Lailah ask and jalal turn his attention to her.

"What?" He say confuse as Afrah come down from the table and sit on one of the chair next to jalal.

"You heard me jalal,
I want you to divorce Afrah." Lailah say staring at her niece who is staring right back at her.

"I am not divorcing Afrah lailah,
I love her OK,
Besides i have already tell her about everything." Jalal say and lailah give him a surprised look.

"Yes aunt lailah,
Jalal told me everything and i forgive him, besides all that happened before we met, I think we should all forget what happened in the past and all live like a family, I don't want us to keep fighting all the time you are my aunt and i care about you." Afrah say smiling at her aunt hoping she can change her mind about everything.

Lailah stare at Afrah still trying to process what is going on, did he really tell Afrah.

"Lailah.......

" you are right Afrah,
Maybe we should all move on but before that there's one more last thing you need to know, you know what they say do not keep secrets from your family. "Lailah say smiling and afrah node as jalal feel his heartbeat accelerating.

" ofcrse.
What is it?"she ask as jalal grab lailah's hand from under the table, Lailah ignore the look on jalal face and concentrate on Afrah.

"Jalal has two kids,
Two grown up kids matter of fact i think you met one of them before,
Matter of fact he's still married to there mum." Lailah say and Afrah turn her gaze to jalal who's staring at his the table.

"Is she saying the truth?" Afrah ask and jalal look up at her.

"Afrah i can explain i swear to you." Jalal say reaching out to touch Afrah but she quickly stand up from the table.

"I know this is difficult Afrah but i think you need to know the truth,
Can you remember that guy that pick you up from the airport the first day you came, he come here once in a while and jalal here often refer him to as a friend." Lailah say she has a very satisfying smile on her face.

"Afrah i swear i was going to tell you but i was scared, i don't even know about them until two years ago." Jalal say as Afrah wipe her tears with the back if her hand.

"You have another wife?
Two children!" Afrah say confuse as she try to remember the very first day she came but couldn't visualize anything.

"Afrah it's not what you think,
Please let me explain myself." Jalal say reaching out to touch Afrah but she step back.

"What do you want to say?
How sure am i whatever you will be saying is the truth?
How sure am i it's not another lie you are trying to feed me with?" Afrah say as she turn her gaze to her aunt wondering if what jalal say about her is the truth.

"Did you married before him?" Afrah ask and her aunt shrug.

"Any other thing he say was truth,
i just know he isn't going to tell you about this anyway welcome to the real world of jalal as he keeps unraveling right before you." Lailah say and jalal turn his gaze to the very woman he regret ever knowing.

"Leave my house lailah,
You've done alot of damage to my life I should have listen to everyone,
I have divorce you,
You can leave me alone now since you have taken every single thing that will make me happy." Jalal say and turn his gaze to the staircase as Afrah come down from the staircase with her suitcase.

"Where are you going Afrah?" Jalal say quickly grabbing the suitcase from her.

"I'm leaving,
I don't trust you neither your wife,
You two deserve each other,
I don't want to even think how many more secrets and lies are buried beneath you, I'm sorry but i cannot stay." Afrah say and exit the very house that is turning her life into a complete nightmare.

Drop your comments and vote.

So uncle jalal will no longer be a daily update anymore because i have a lot of my readers complaining about putting some of my books On-hold so I decide i will give each of my book the little time they deserve, you can add my other books and enjoy each of them.