1.04

♛(double upload, make sure you've read 1

(double upload, make sure you've read 1.03)

"Is that my sweater?" I ask my younger sister who wears MY green oversized pullover. My sister places a pair of clip on earrings on her lower ear lobe which I'm pretty sure she stole from mom.

"No," Jennifer says and I walk over to her open bedroom door and try to pull her out of my clothing. "Let go of me!"

"Give my clothes back! When did you take it?" I shove her head down so that I could try pull off the sweater but fail, but I still try to get her out.

"Mom! The girls are fighting again." I hear  Andrew call out from behind us.

"Andy! Help me, save your twin sister! If I lose an eyeball, you're gonna have to lose an eyeball too! Save me!" She shouts and I smack her head and pull her to the ground.

"Where is the logic in that?" Andy questions with a small snicker coming from his mouth.

"Andy, help me and I'll take you to school." I tell him but he rolls his eyes.

"I ride to school."

"You won't be able to ride anything if you don't fucking help me!"

"I'd rather walk then try to help you two out. What if you rip out my hearing aids?" Andrew says as he watches us fight.

"I'd never!" I shout as I try to tickle my sister into giving up.

"It's happened before!" He screams as he turns his hearing aid off. "Sorry, can't hear you."

"You still have one good ear! You can hear fine. So hear this, fuck you."

Jennifer sticks her tongue out due to his response and I grab her tongue, pulling it and she cries out. I ignore the extreme disgust and the amount of germs on her tongue. Her eyes grow watery as she tries to bite me but then suddenly I'm ripped off of her small body.

"Danielle Renee Summers!" Oh God, my mom got the middle name out. "Are you serious, hurting your younger sister?"

"Yes! She stole my fucking clothes." I huff and stand up off of the ground. Jennifer continues lying on the ground, her face flushed and her hair a mess. I run my hands through my own hair and try to tame it.

"Do not swear. Let your sister borrow your clothes. First you hurt Andrew two nights ago and now Jennifer? You seriously need to take a lesson in how to be a good older sister." Mom walks over to Jenny and helps her off of the ground. Andy sits on Jenny's bed with a cup of water for her.

And as usual, I'm now labelled the bad guy. I didn't even hurt Andy, I just pinched him. Not my fault he's a little sensitive bitch.

"What the hell? You and James just raised pussies of children, that's not my fucking fault! God, mom. How about take lessons into how to: be a better parent!" I spit out angrily at her accusations of me being a bad sister. It was a shitty comeback but it's the best I can do under this amount of anger.