1.05

♛

Feed his ego.
Feed his ego.
Feed his ego.

Three words on my mind the entire car ride to Steve Harrington's house. Three words that I've been repeating over and over so Richard thinks I'm head over heels for him and jealous Steve can show up.

I ring the doorbell on the side of the front door and quickly grab Richard's arm and place it around my waist. He doesn't question anything when I lean into his side. The loud music carries it's way outside of the house, growing impatient I move to ring the doorbell again and again.

Sanitise.

"Chill!" I hear Steve call out from inside. The door opens revealing Steve with a bright smile on his face. His eyes wander to me and my outfit, then the guy beside me and his fingers that grip my waist. His smile falls, "what's he doing here?"

"Steve, don't be rude. This is my date," I point to the tall douche beside me. "Richard, Steve. Steve, Richard."

Don't forget to sanitise.

Steve rolls his eyes, "everyone's out back." He takes a step to the side, allowing Rich and I to enter through. I enter first, brushing slightly passed my ex-boyfriend. I felt warmth just by a quick touch of him and now I crave to have him next to me.

Rich and I walk through the hallway, my eyes moving back and forth around the walls and rooms that I knew off the back of my hand. I miss it. I miss Steve. I shake my head and breathe in and out slowly. It's fine, he'll be mine again.

I walk through the open back door and find three people sitting down on the white pool lounge chairs and one sitting by the edge of the pool. Tommy H. and Carol laughing and talking together as if they're the only two in the universe as of right now. Nancy looks around probably feeling uncomfortable without the presence of Steve... Aw, sucks. The girl with short red hair, who's name I just don't care enough to remember, sits alone giving glares to every single member of the party.

"What is up party bitches?" I announce my arrival and walk over to my friends. I give Carol a quick hug not wanting to interrupt on her Tommy. I squeeze Tommy's cheeks and walk off not caring about the other two girls.

I grab two beers from the blue cooler that's beside an empty pool chair. I hand one over to Rich who was talking to Tommy but I grab him away from the younger guy.

My date, not Tommy's.

Rich takes a seat and I smirk as I can use this time to try and make Steve jealous. I open my can of beer and throw my legs over Rich's groin. I straddle him and quickly shotgun my beer.

"That was hot." Rich says and I smile. I move to stop straddling him but he grabs my thigh to stop me from moving. I hold in a smirk and watch as Steve has a slight glare to his face. Steve takes his can of beer and walks closer to Nancy. He grabs the knife that was in his hand and pierces a hole to the side of the beer can.