1.19

♛

"You guys are so dramatic, I won't be long," I slam the back car door and walk over to Carol's passenger window. "I'll be in and out. Literally 2 minutes."

"Alright, if you take longer than that we're dumping your ass here." Tommy H says and I give him a nod before lightly tapping the side of the door. I walk away and notice Jonathan's car parked in the driveway of the Wheeler's residence.

He's probably picking up Will. Jonathan never leaves Will's sight. He's always on time to pick up his brother, and never lets the kid cycle home. That has got to suck.

Anyways, James forced me to go and pick my siblings up from Mike's home so that we can celebrate Christmas already. They hadn't even opened their presents yet! The plan was to leave their bikes at the house while they come in Tommy's car, and tomorrow morning James will drop the kids off here to collect their bike and hangout again.

I make my way over to the front door and ring the doorbell on the side of the door. It opens before I could even place my gloved hand on the door handle. I move to the side when I see Jonathan and Will walking out of the house together.

"Oh, hi." I greet, watching them walk out. Jonathan's arm never leaving Will's shoulder. Jeez, talk about overbearing.

"Hi, Dani," Will smiles, giving me a large wave as he looks up at me. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Will," I squeeze his cheeks making the younger boy smile with glee. Jonathan smiles at our interaction before looking at me. Ugh. No comment to you.

"...Merry Christmas, Danielle." Jonathan greets and I just nod. He has never apologised for taking those photos, and I won't get over it until he offers an apology. It's disgusting.

After Will's return and the death of Eleven and the Demogorgon, I've taken what Steve said to somewhat a consideration and I'm trying to be less of a bitch... it hasn't been easy. I've been trying to just say shit in my head instead of saying what I blurt out what I think to people. It's the absolute worst and I don't think I can continue living like this.

Jonathan and Will wave goodbye, well, Will does and Jonathan just gives me one of his awkward smiles. I wave goodbye, mainly to Will, the thoughts of Jonathan taking his pervy camera on me and my friends ran straight to my brain. My smile drops and I turn away from them. The two brothers walk away as I enter the warm house and shut the door behind me.

Mrs. Wheeler stands in the kitchen working on her Christmas dinner. She cuts up pieces of celery and I instantly want to gag. I hate celery.

"Danielle! Merry Christmas." she greets with a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Wheeler." The mother of slut Nancy.

"Tell your mom to give me a call, haven't heard from her in a while." Yeah, neither have I. It's been the twins and I alone for one month now. I don't know where she's gone. She just... vanished. Mother of the year, I guess.