S1, EP 12: U.S.J

After asking a bunch of teachers, Izuku was close to giving up. "I don't know, where is she?" Principal Nezu replied as he drank his tea. So now he set out to his next class.

"Izuku!" Y/n touched his back, it sent cold but familiar shivers down his back. He whirled around and embraced her in a hug. She managed to get a new uniform.

"Where were you?! I looked everywhere!"

"Did you ch-check the ja-janitors cl-closet?" She chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh, I didn't we had a—mm?" He was silenced when Y/n pulled him closer, till their faces touched and they could feel each other's breath. Y/n's was rather cold.

"Um, a-are you okay?!" Izuku squeaked nervously. She went to kiss him but he pulled away last minute. "Are-are you sure? I don't...want to do this if you're—not sure..." he gripped the end of his shirt.

"Well we'll just have to find out, won't we?" She grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

"What are you—" she handed it back and began walking to class, she was already late. Izuku too.

Time skip, from here on out, there will be no more dialogue.

The U.S.J. Y/n stood next to Shoji, who was super tall compared to her. Today really took a toll on her, hopefully, she could get through the day unscarred.

Of course, nothing is ever that simple in anime.

In front of her, was the dark fog. Out of it, poured villains. At a moment like this, the class should be finding the fastest way out possible. Y/n took a deep breath, what would happen from this point forward was not up to her.

The retreat with the class didn't go well either. A villain—the black fog, slipped past Aizawa and started devouring the class. Teleporting them to adjacent locations.

Y/n, herself got teleported to a ruined place. Dirty too. She woke up, it felt like she had fainted and was in the hottest place possible. She wiped the blood from a cut on her forehead.

Kirishima held his hand out and asked if she was okay, she took it and got to her feet. It was extremely hot in this ruined place. If you're wondering, too hot for Y/n.

Apparently, Bakugo and Kirishima had fended off the villains. That's why she had a cut on her forehead.

Bakugo scolded Y/n and Kiri to hurry up, so they could retreat with the group. But Y/n grabbed Katsuki by his giant gauntlets and told him it wouldn't be so wise to do so. And when he questioned her he stopped himself, he doesn't want to listen to anyone right now. Especially Y/n, that's the last person he wanted to listen to.

Y/n responded by trying to push her, but she dodged it and he snatched his arm away instead. Y/n sighed, she knew just how hopeless it was to get him to listen to her. Kirishima tried to cheer her up with a stupid joke, only because it was so stupid she laughed.

And so, they retreated with the group. Y/n wasn't forced to come, but she did anyway. She didn't want to stay in that hot place.

Upon arriving with the others, Thirteen stayed slayed but the students defended themselves. Shoto's ice covered a portion, Aizawa fending off the Nomu. It was all a mess.

Y/n thought if she could help—in any way possible, she would. As soon as she sensed trouble—well her flight or fight response kicked in.

She felt a tap on the shoulder; proceeding to punch them. "Ah! I'm s-s-sorry!" It was only Shoji, who was tall enough so she only punched his chest. But now he felt cold where she punched him.

"It's fine. I didn't mean to startle you," Y/n awkwardly laughed. "Have you seen Todoroki? He told me he was going off...but I haven't seen him since."

Y/n looked around, it's dangerous to be on your own right now. What ever reason would he go off on his own for? "N-no, b-but I ca-can help you lo-look for him."

He nodded, and the two set off. Looking left and right, they should've stayed with the class. Damn kids.

They heard grunting. But it wasn't Shoto, no it was Shinso.