S4, EP 9: The Blind Hero

Okay Shoto, theres only one thing you can do about this situation. You can um...be civil, about it. Analyze it. They're just hugging, in my room, on my bed. No, you know what, I'm going to think about it later, I only came here for one thing.

Everyone seemed to be still, no one moved, it seemed to last forever. No one had anything to say. What could one say in this moment? Shoto gripped his backpack straps and slowly began to walk towards the two. The silence was so loud that they could hear each other breathing. He grabbed a notebook off the dresser and quickly walked to the door. He left and slammed the door behind him.

Shoto wasn't embarrassed, he wasn't mad, not in the moment at least. He was just surprised and confused. He wanted to understand what he saw before he got mad, though it was hard not too. They barely talked when he was around, but they hug in private?

He wasn't stupid.

After Katsuki heard the downstairs door close, and his engine rev and the car speed off, he immediately stood up and walked away. There was something about his heart beating out of his chest that just felt so right. Once he was downstairs and out of the way, he let out a big, relief of a sigh. The rush felt good, though he would admit, betraying a friend isn't the best part, but the rush was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know you remember once last week Katsuki told you he would you out, and you had been nagging him about it ever since. Then, today he finally did.

"Hurry up!! Or I'm gonna fucking leave you!" Katsuki banged on the door once more. Y/n yelled back at him, "Be patient!"

The girl quickly opened the door and came out looking like a hot mess. Katsuki looked actually sorry and scared for her. Her hair wasn't even the worst part, none of her clothes fit, because they weren't womens, and she didn't even have shoes. Bakugo mentally face palmed and sighed.

"I swear...I know you're fucking blind, but this is fucking ridiculous."

"What? I look bad?"

"You look repulsive."

Now Bakugo had to spend another 20 minutes doing everything for her, he didn't know how to do hair, but he knew he liked her better with her hair down. As for her clothes and shoes, he would just have to get her some while they were out. But he did his best, he even went out of his way to scrap her current clothes with his. He just made her wear his white jacket and some shorts that he tightened around her waist. It wasn't much, but it worked.

Y/n was more lean than she used to be, Katsuki was bigger but Shoto was even bigger. Though, this wouldn't be a problem if Shoto attended to her needs sooner. He basically just ignored her, she has nothing of her own here. Katsuki hated this.

"Are we done now? I probably look uglier than before."

"Theres no possible way you can look any worse than you did."

Y/n didn't bother with the mirror, she turned the other way and left the bathroom. Katsuki followed after her and eventually led the way outside, holding her hand as he led her to the side of the house.

She took in all the nature around her, breathing in the trees, when suddenly a helmet plopped on her head and she screamed. For a second, she thought she was being kidnapped.

"Will you calm down! Fucking idiot!" Y/n touched around the helmet in hopes to open it up but she failed. Katsuki turned around and hit the side of it to get her attention.

"Cut it out! Get on the bike." This was one of the few times she was getting on his nerves, whether it was on purpose or not. Y/n sat on the motorcycle behind him and placed her hands on his shoulder. Katsuki huffed and grabbed her hands and placed them lower down on his waist.

Without anymore exchange of words, he hit reverse and backed up on the gravel road and began to speed off out of the woods. The gravel and dirt would spray into the sky as he road past.

Although Y/n could feel the wind, she wished she could hear it as well. She was still thankful.

She enjoyed the whole silent, 15 minute ride. They had finally reached their destination, Katsuki got off the bike and knocked on Y/n's helmet as she wasn't paying attention.

She took the helmet off and her hair was already messed up. Katsuki brushed her hair back down and sighed.

"Stay here, don't go anywhere."

Katsuki walked away into the store and left Y/n alone.

It was about 10 or so minutes later that Katsuki came out of the store with a box. "Come here." He said as she swung her other foot over the Motorcycle.

Katsuki had gotten her shoes, and the right size too. "Oh, thank you." She said as she stepped on the ground and hugged him.

"Yeah whatever." Soon after that Y/n's attention had been snatched by something. A noise in the long distance. She stared into the sky, blocking out every other noise including Katsuki. This annoyed him.

"Hey! Can you hear me? We gotta go!" Except Y/n wasn't listening. Then there it was, the screams of several innocent people and the ground shaking as if an earthquake was taking place. This alarmed everyone, eventually a stampeed began to pass by, chaos began. People ran everywhere, in the streets, stopping cars in their tracks and knocking things over.

"Ah fuck." Katsuki said as he turned around and looked up at the tall figure emerging from within the clouds. The ground shook more as the figure came closer and the bike fell over and took Y/n with it. Katsuki helped her back up and she snapped back to reality.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Katsuki yelled as she ran towards the figure and she yelled back at him. "I haven't fought in a very long time Kat!"

"Get back here! You're gonna get hurt!

He ran after her but eventually lost her as she jumped on top of a building and climbed a ladder to an even taller one. She was now closer to this figure, it came to be a very odd shape. That of liquid. The destruction of the city was already unspeakable. Why did it come to be so big?

The huge liquid-like thing knocked the roof of the house in front of her. Y/n gasped as she had almost fallen off the house, she was next. Y/n jumped onto the next roof as the liquid smashed the roof she was on.

She jumped up as the thing lifted its hand and blasted herself onto the liquid with her quirk. Only she slipped through the liquid and began to fall through it. Though not all the way, once she was halfway through it she was stuck.

"Son of a bitch."