S2, EP 14: Stained

"Y/n!" Shoto and Izuku yelled together, she whispered something and quickly pulled away. Did she really forget he was a serial killer? Shoto liked it better when she was scared...

He didn't hug her back though, it would make sense that he wouldn't. It was more of thanks, but Y/n hadn't known what happened between them.

Izuku suddenly lunged forward with One For All and punched Stain, who was sent flying back into the wall. But somehow managed to grab his katanas in the mist.

"Hey—" but Izuku rebuked her actions. "He's a villain! You-you can't just hug him!"

'Hmph, you're not the boss of me...' Stain got up from his hole in the wall. Shoto stood next to Y/n and Izuku, that's when she realized the two were in front of her. Protecting her.

'I need to stop being so weak...'

All alone, Shoto, Izuku, and Tenya defeated Stain. Y/n didn't do much. But she just had to be the one dragging Stain. She wasn't as injured as the others.

The silence and cars riding past were drowned out by her phone ringing. Y/n unzipped her vest, which showed the top of her chest, and pulled out her phone.

"Hello."

"S-sorry I can't h-hear you,"

"Wh-what?"

"Say th-that again?" Y/n put him on speakerphone, might've been a bad idea.

"I SAID WE'RE NOT OKAY!" Which made the others turn their heads, Y/n turned off the speakerphone and walked ahead of the others.

"Wh-what happened?" The rest of that was inaudible to the others, she spoke ever so softly.

Shoto then looked at Midoriya and blurted out, "Are you guys dating?" His question made Izuku turn a dark shade of red. "What?! No! We-we're just friends! Best friends!" He said while waving his hands in the air frantically. "It's not like that!"

'But I really want it to be! Ah!'

"Oh, I guess I shouldn't assume. You guys are so close, how long have you guys known each other?"

"Uh, since the middle of the first year of junior high..."

'August 23rd..'

"You know, she didn't talk at first. She's come so far..."

"Midoriya, what about her brothers? If they're gone, wheres she staying?" His eyes suddenly flickered the ground, as he fiddled with his hands.

"Oh, well, she's staying with me...I'm sure her brothers are fine! Hehe..."

"Oh, interesting."

"What's interesting?"

"Nothing."

And so Y/n hung up and slowed down to catch up with the others. Her expression was saddened. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at the floor.

Something came from out of nowhere and hit Izuku in the face. Someone's foot. Then a little old man appeared before them.

"You idiot! I told you not to go off on your own and look what you do!" He looked at Stain, he shook his head, with a little approaching smile.

Other pro heroes came, surprised at what the others have done. They took Stain into their custody. Would Y/n and Shoto get yelled at for going off on their own? She didn't want to meet Endeavors wrath...

"DUCK!" The hood man yelled, everyone did so but a flying Nomu flew over and grabbed Izuku.

Y/n was prepared to attack but Stain somehow got through the ropes and rescued him. By licking Nomu blood off a lady's cheek and paralyzing it.

Stain landed on a building, his mask fell off, he had no nose. During him stating his ideology, and the fact he'd only let All Might kill him, a paper airplane fell from the sky. Right onto the ground below Y/n, she picked it up. It looked to be frozen.

Y/n held onto the paper plane ever so tightly, there was something written in it. She just needed to break the ice.

She still had hear from authorities, about their bad decisions. But at least they apprehended him, she doesn't get why they're so mad. But they did break a rule

She sat next to Izuku, all of them were in the hospital, bandaged up and in hospital gowns. When Lida suddenly spoke. "Is that...from him?" Y/n could understand why that would be a bit rude. But she assured him.

"No, I-I th-think it's my sisters, b-but I can't open it." She then held it up to Izuku. "Izuku, can you One For All this?" Oops.

"Huh?" He said nervously.

"Y-you know, th-that special move..." she had no idea what she was talking about.

"Oh, right, of course." It was awkward to hear this conversation. Y/n tried not to freak out. It was an honest mistake!

He took the paper plane and placed it on the table. He then (without his quirk) smashed it with his fist, the ice shards went everywhere but now what was left was only a dented paper airplane.

"Lida, I'm s-sorry, really."