S2, EP 16: Let The Trip...Begin!

Momo wasn't kidding when she said she had a ton of ideas, the plan felt flawless. And to keep everyone in check to have a good time; she had Lida, the class representative to make sure nothing happens. Not all of the class was going, of course. Just Bakugo, Shoto, Izuku, Kirishima, Uraraka, Mina, Momo, Jiro, Denki, and Lida. Mineta wasn't there that day...

"Do you have everything guys?" Her mom asked as they grabbed as many bags amongst the many as they could. "Yes, I've checked," Kenma reassured her.

And with that, they got in the car and proceeded to the campsite. The car ride sure was something. But everyone had gotten there before her and her brother. Thinking that it was some type of prank; it wasn't.

"Hey," Y/n said to Kenma before she opened the door. He looked up from his book and at her through his glasses. "Pl-please don't b-be rude, or sarca-sarcastic." She said with a pleading look.

"If I am provoked, I promise nothing." She was content with his answer. She stepped out of the car and was greeted with a cat behind her.

It was white with a bunch of black spots, a black spot around its eye. "Aww!" She wanted to pick it up, but she was allergic to cats. 

They traveled to the campsite, where they met the others. It was a lot to carry up the hill. But when they made it they were relieved. Everyone was there, everyone who said they'd be there.

'A week away from home, awesome!'

They were miles away from the city, away from her problems. "Wait, wheres Sh-Shoto?" Just as she asked there was a rustling behind a bush.

Out came a Shoto with a torn hole in his pants near his ankle. Behind him was that cat she saw, clawing at his foot.

"It won't stop following me." Y/n giggled and looked at her chart. Now everyone was here.

"Momo," she said and handed her chart. Because she didn't want to waste time with her stutter. She wrote down what she wanted to say and let Momo announce it.

"Right! So before it's hits eleven we would like to set up our tents, and everyone has one, right?"

"Um, they sold out so," Denki awkwardly chuckled.

"Okay, you can share with someone, anyone else?" Then, Uraraka, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Jiro raised their hands. Momo sighed.

"Okay, we'll work something out..."

They begin setting up their tents, although Kenma did all the work.

"Hah! I did it—" but Uraraka took her words back as the tent fell down. She was sharing with Mina, who ate chips while watching Todoroki set up the campfire.

"Y/n, can you help me?" She pouted. "Sure..." Y/n stepped over and worked her magic.

Although she didn't know how to build a tent herself, she made it work. After watching her brother, she thought it was easy.

When she finished with Uraraka's, a few others announced that they were done. She turned around to face a tent that was visibly taller than the others. You could stand in it! It was purple and shiny.

"What the hell?! Momo!" Denki, who sat next to Mina, took his sunglasses off. Momo walked out of the tent, a relaxed look on her face. And an avocado face mask.

"What? A tent is never too big." Y/n giggled. So far, it was going great. By the time night falls, everything will be set up and they'll be gathered around the warm campfire.

It didn't take long. They went on a small hike, near the mountain that wasn't too far from their setup. You could see it from the tents. By the time they were heading back, they were caught in the sun sets path. She was so warm, she couldn't stop looking at it. The sun was piercing her.

"Y/n be careful," her brother warned, she just nodded and he sighed.

"I'm serious."

"I will—" but she took her words back. She slipped on broken rock and slid off. Her brother grabbed her arm, she dangled from the cliff and couldn't help but look down.

"Idiot! I just told you to be careful." The others stopped as her brother helped her up. But the prices of rock started to crumble. Everyone failed to keep balance. Something was breaking it.

"Hold on." He tried to pull her up, but the rest of it broke. Everyone was sent falling, Kenma activated his quirk and flew through the sky with his fire powering him. He grabbed Y/n and they landed.

As for the others, Bakugo used his explosions, Momo was caught by Lida, Uraraka floated herself, Mina and Denki, Jiro was caught by Deku using One For All. And Bakugo grabbed Kirishima on the way down. Shoto used his ice.

Everyone landed safely. Kenma was surprised, what awesome quirks. All he can do is control fire.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah."