S4, EP 2; Escape?...

I had to admit, that day was unexpected. But it was different, and in the end I did not regret my choice.

"Y/n I love you, but if you don't shut up I am going to burn your face off." He threatened her, that was new to her. Surprisingly, she listened. "Am I understood?" He ask while still keeping his strong grip on her face. She nodded and he released her, her face beet red from his pressure.

"We've run out of time, and you're coming with me, so do as I say." Someone began to knock and pound on the door. Y/n stood up and stared at Shoto as he held his hand in front of him, frost slowly began to take over the wall until it was completely frozen, then he took one last glance at Y/n before he shot flames at the wall as it quickly shattered. He quickly grabbed Y/n's hand and jumped out the building with her. He used his quirk to propell himself through the air.

Y/n had forgetten what the fresh rush of air felt like. It gotten her excited in a way she had felt so much more alive again. She finally got that lick of freedom she hadn't felt in such a long time.

They were beginning to land and something caused him to lose control. Y/n couldn't see much because it was so dark but she did feel her head smash into the ground. Her head throbbed as she stared up at the night sky that just appeared dark with white spots to her.

"It isn't ideal but, we'll start here, this is where--" Shoto looked back to find her still on the ground, one arm rested on her forehead and the other on her stomach as if she was stargazing. He turned around and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What are you doing?" He asked her.

Much to his confusion, she didn't answer him. So Shoto decided to go and lay down next to her to see what intrested her so much. The sky happened to be beautiful tonight. The stars shun brightly and the full moon was absolutely breath taking. Perhaps Y/n could feel its beauty.

Eventually, Shoto tapped her on her shoulder, five minutes of silence had passed and he was eager to start as soon as possible. When he did, Y/n looked at him with her cold eyes. Not cold anymore, but sad. The somber atmosphere between them had faded into something more mysterious. She looked at him in a way that confused Shoto.

He was so focused on her eyes that he didn't notice at first that she was pulling his shirt, almost forcing him to come closer and before he knew it her ice cold lips touched his and sent shivers down his spine. He was in shock, perhaps from how cold it was, or the fact she kissed him, but something prevented him from closing his eyes. He was frozen.

The kiss seemed to last for ages. After Shoto processed it, she pulled away slightly, maintaing the short distance they had between each other then put her leg over his and sat on top of him. She began to kiss him again, this time Shoto closed his eyes and put his hands around her waist, letting them wander anywhere he wanted.

As for Y/n, her hands traveled from his shoulder all the way down his chest, closer to his privates where it was most warm. But she stopped there and didn't proceed further. Her body, however, pressed up against his did all the work as she felt him erecting beneath her.

Things began to get hot, as cold as Y/n was her body started to heat up from his touch and Shoto's breath was heavy, shakey and uncontrollable, and he began to lose focus. He had never felt so lightheaded from something like this. His hands pulled Y/n closer, almost refusing to let her go. But Y/n pulled away and Shoto opened his eyes and tried to pull her back down and failed.

She got off of him and wiped the saliva off of her mouth. What she had done to Shoto left him sweaty, speechless and horny. It was like a spell and he was not thinking straight anymore. The only thoughts and words on the tip of his tongue now was fucking her relentlessly, as of right now shame was the only thing keeping him from giving into his sexual desires.

He stood up and began to walk further into the woods, however he stopped when Y/n shouted out to him. "W-wait!" She yelled and looked in his direction but not exactly at him. "Where are we?" She said quietly, with actual emotion in her voice. Something Shoto hadn't heard from her in a very long time.

For a moment he forgot she was almost blind. He walked back to her and helped her up. And unexpectedly, she grabbed his hand, expecting guidence from him so he didn't question it.

Shoto led her deeper into the woods, where they reached a wooden house. Shoto led her into the house, helping her up the steps and eventually sat her on the couch and told her not to move. He went into another room to decide what to do with her. When he came back, his first action was to change her into something more comfortable. In truth, Y/n could care less, she was so focued on the lights, it had been a while since she had seen normal yellow lights. It brought her relief.

"What are we doing?" She asked him and he answered. "You're going to change, you must be uncomfortable. You can do that right? Change your clothes... by yourself...or do you need..help?" Shoto wished he could stop talking and embarrassing himself. He turned a bright red and turned around, facing away from her while he searched his closet for something for her.

"I would hope so."

Finally, Shoto found her a blank T shirt, it was perfect for her he thought. "Here you go." he said as he handed it to her and she took it, but sighed. "I'm...really tired. C-can you do it?" She looked at him with such innocence, like she was completely clueless and it confused him. What happened to her coldness?

Shoto pondered for a moment, but he figured it was the least he could do. He slowly pulled her white shirt up as she lifted her arms. She wore a thin white tank top underneath the hospital clothes. Shoto swallowed his nervousness, but it wasn't enough anymore. He was afraid, but wasn't sure why. Whatever it was, Y/n was the cure.