S4, EP 8: Caught on a Wire

Continuing last episode..

"You want answers Katsuki, fine."

His smile filled with pride, some part of him missed dominating others and being a bully, the other part wasn't as fond of it anymore. He had changed, but he questioned often if it were for the better.

"Ask away, I have nothing to hide." Y/n sat on the bed and closed her eyes, gaining control back of her breath and heartbeat before she answered any sensitive questions.

Katsuki's face was now blank as he leaned forward towards Y/n. Instinctively, she leaned back however, this did not stop him. "I don't have questions Frosty, I could care less."

For once, Katsuki initiated a kiss with her.

"I do have one though." He said, pulling away from her. She looked up at him as if to ask what it was. So he gave it to her.

"How did you go blind?" Y/n's face ran cold; as expected. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at her hands and sighed. Katsuki sat down next to her on the bed.

"I um, wasn't very liked in the hospital, I guess I picked fights because I was bored. One day, I met my match. She tried to scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon, she didn't, thankfully, but that's not what blinded me. It was her quirk."

Y/n sounded so in thought when she spoke, not sad, but as if she were in the moment again, she remembered it like it was yesterday.

"She could partially blind people? That's a stupid quirk."

"Well no, she disables the human senses completely. When you're in the hospital, your quirk is dampened for so long that sometimes your quirk doesn't function at its fullest, or you forget to use it like I did."

Katsuki continued to ask more questions. As she didn't seem too bothered by them.

"How long have you been blind for?"

"I don't know, almost a year maybe. Also you know, you said you only had one."

"I know, shut up, I'll ask however many I like."  Y/n chuckled under her breath.

"You're very cute Kat." These choice of words aroused another question in Bakugo.

"Why are you..acting this way, with me and Shoto?" He hesitated just a little, there was slight fear in his voice. Perhaps fear of rejection.

"Do you wanna know the truth?"

Bakugo nodded.

"Shoto ruined my life." Her voice became cold and emotionless now. "He took me from the hospital, I can't remember why, somehow he convinced me. And now I'm technically a runaway, I have no where to go, my family is dead, everyone at U.A hates me, and it's his fault. I'm here for his pleasure, but I will get my revenge."

"And me?" He asked in a quiet and soft tone.

"You are a mystery. Some of me is afraid of you and the other part.... I really like you Kat, we haven't always had the best relationship nor seen eye-to-eye, but you were always the best person in my life."

Her words always made him blush, but this time he didn't. He took her words to heart and trusted she was being transparent with him.

"And uhm, I'm sorry about what you saw earlier it was—"

"Oh shut up! You ruined the moment."

"We were having a moment?"

Bakugos eye twitched as he looked away and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You can't lie though, it was kinda hot. I gave you a view." Y/n put her hand on his leg but he immediately shoved her off.

"God! Why are you so sexual all the time?!"

"Oh, you would be too if you were trapped in a place with crazy people!"

Bakugo would never admit it, but he would be all the time too had his mind not be occupied by constant paranoia. 

"I think you're the crazy one."

"Maybe I am, is that such a Crime?"

"Yes! How will you ever get any bitches?"

"Oh I got plenty bitches back in there, yeah, there were prostitutes."

"Prostitutes don't count!"

"The hell they don't! You give them a cup of pudding and they'll make sure you have the best night of your life! Playing chess." Y/n's corny jokes never made him laugh, it was always her contagious smile. Bakugo shook his head and looked at her.

He stared for too long, her smile slowly faded into a grin, though he had not noticed, he was so focused on her eyes. How icy and alive they would look sometimes. Did he make her happy?

"I'll take you out." Katsuki blurted out. After he said that, he immediately wanted to slap his hand over his face and punch a wall. Though this feeling came as fast as it went, as Y/n's eyes lit up with pure joy and her smile returned.

"You will?!" He muttered something and before he knew it Y/n jumped on top of him in such happiness. She was sitting on him. Nothing made Katsuki feel more perverted than only being able to focus on the fact that he could almost feel her through his sweat pants.

In fact, he was thinking if it so much it felt like minutes before she actually kissed him. Once he came back down to earth, he put his hands on her waist and other things got going.

Happiness like this prevented any shame or any restraint from holding the two back. Then suddenly, without warning, Y/n pulled away and she laid her head on his shoulder and suddenly their make out session turned into a hug. At first this confused Bakugo, but he wasn't going to deny it. Then he understood.

The door swung open, the two pulled back instantly and the two met eyes with Shoto. As his face turned red and his eyes widened, he stood there frozen in the doorway.