S3, EP 9: Disguise

She came at Y/n fast, hitting every single open spot. But Y/n didn't give up. When she was pushed to the ground with a bloody nose, she still got up. When 'Uraraka' was close enough she grabbed her by the ankles, as her ice started spreading through the open spot in her glove, she punched 'Uraraka'.

That's when they started shifting back into their real form. Y/n looked up, a bunch of people were here. She was almost surrounded.

'Looks like it's time...'

To get an advantage, Y/n's right hand went up in black flames, she prepared to attack but the ground shook violently and she fell down.

'Ow, that rattled my brain.' She got up again, the body was gone—that girl—she was—gone!

'Damn it! You let your guard down Y/n!' She was hit from behind—hard. Y/n was sent flying into the little rock wall.

'Ow...'

After getting a little annoyed and severely worked up. Y/n went up in black flames. Tall enough for anyone to see them. Not only that, the ground started freezing, spreading as fast as she could make it. Some people froze, some people's feet froze. Whether or not her opponents were effected by it or not, it gave her time for an escape.

As the cold, black flame died down, Y/n was no where to be seen. You were running, far away. Or so you thought, but you were pulled in.

"Ah!"

"Sorry!" Izuku said in a harsh whisper. You two hid behind a large rock. You let out a sigh of relief.

"W-wait! Y-you're actually Izuku r-right?" He quirked an eyebrow at you as you panted and caught your breath.

"Yes, and uh did you hit any targets?" You nodded with a smile. "Th-The Uraraka imposter, Sh-Shindo." Not enough hits to take them out though. Sadly, this wasn't going to be so easy.

"Hey, where are you going?" You got up and started walking away. But you just waved to dismiss him. It's been better if you were on your own.

You found yourself in another area, different from your last terrain. Letting your guard down too fast was one of your flaws, a lot of people could exploit that. Not this time though! This area had a lot of steel towers.

The loud announcement came in, over fifty students have passed already?! You thought Izuku might be one of them. And now you're feeling overwhelmed that you might not make it.

'Okay, I know you're there so come out!' You touched the floor and your hand went up in flames, it spread on the ground, it made a path of black fire. But with some more of your power, it spread more and covered most of the floor.

You walked through the black flames that covered most of the floor. Your senses kicked in, you turned around and ducked when a giant ring was shot at you. From on top of the steel tower was a guy in a red suit.

She shot her black flames as he threw another ring. When they collided the ring froze, fell to the floor and shattered.

She suddenly felt something hit her in the back. 'My target!'

Before she could attack, a bunch of rings were sent her way, large enough to crush her. But an ice wall emerged in front of her.

'Shoto?' She looked up, he stood on a steel tower like some kind of hero. He looked to be experiencing the frost bite of his quirk. But it didn't last long, he shot his fire in different directions. It collided with her cold fire. As a result, the floor was now solid ice, everyone's feet froze the ground. Including Y/n's.

He jumped down and some of the ice shattered. Their opponents were now stuck in ice up to their waist. Shoto touched Y/n's thigh and melted her out of her own trap.

But they forgot about someone.

The ring was bigger this time. Shoto created another ice wall, bigger then the last but it was huge. It broke the ice wall, Y/n and Shoto were sent skidding against the ice on their butts.

Shoto got up, but Y/n disappeared. He didn't want to focus on that and let his guard down. But the attacks suddenly stopped.

'What happened—' but his train of thought was interrupted as the person in the red suit crashed through his ice wall. He slid across the floor, unconscious. And through the hole was Y/n engulfed in flames but she died down and was now experiencing frost bite in her face and hands.

She walked over to Shoto, she didn't expect him to warm her. She didn't expect anything at all. But he touched her shoulder and his hand went up in flames.

He heard a camera click, he stopped and looked around. Y/n heard it too.

Looks like someone's found their stalker.