S2, EP 1: Awkward...

SEASON TWO HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

My heart ached, I felt like I was chasing something I didn't understand. I felt like there were supposed to be consequences for my actions. Should I apologize? Or just ask her about it? Was it just a game? Or is it serious? I should ask someone. I had so many questions. Too early in the morning, it was seven in the morning.

"Izuku honey! Have a good day at school!" My mom said as I put on my shoes.

"Thank you..."

And I walked to school. Usually, Y/n was at the gates, either that or waiting for me. She hadn't answered my text, I only just got her number. I worry about her sometimes—but you already know that!

At school, I arrived as I usually do. Lida and Ochaco walked with me too! I'm happy to have made friends.

We stopped when we spotted Bakugo and Y/n. He wasn't yelling at her, he didn't even look mad. He held a gift basket in his hand, orange wrapping surrounded the inside, with the plastic tied together by a red ribbon.

"Anyways, s-see ya!" She glanced at us and ran to us. "Hey! H-Hope you hav-have a good day. He-here you go, bl-blue ones fo-for you," she handed the blue gift basket to Lida. "Green ones f-for you, and pi-pink ones fo-for you!" The other two to me and Uraraka.

"Oh wow! Thank you, are these hand wrapped?!"

"Yep! I s-st-stayed up all night!" I could tell from the bags under her eyes. "I appreciate it Y/n!"

"Y-yeah! Thank you!" I added.

"No pr-problem!" And she went off, Bakugo walked up to us then.

"The hell is wrong with her?!" Now he looked mad.

"What do you mean?! I think these are nice!" Uraraka added, proud fully.

"She complimented my hair..."

"So?"

And we went to class, everyone had gift baskets. Everyone. Okay, maybe something was up. Even Mineta got one.

'She's in a good mood today! But that doesn't explain why she stayed up this weekend to make 20 individually made gift baskets...'

Everyone sat down, all in a good mood from Y/n's nice gesture. "Hey! Mines just soap!" Mineta complained.

Y/n looked like she forgot something, she looked around. The only empty desk was Hitoshi's.

"I knew it..." she mumbled.

Mr. Aizawa came in, wrapped in bandages, an arm sling. I hadn't forgotten what that Nomu did to him.

Y/n jolted up from her seat. She even made one for him, which had to be the fullest one out of all of ours. It was black, with a silver ribbon wrapped around it.

"H-Here you go..er, do you know wh-where Sh-Shinso is?" She held it up to him. I couldn't hear what else they were talking about. Because Lida shrieked. "My goodness!!" He adjusted his glasses, holding up some type of book. But I assume it was a planner.

I hadn't opened mine yet, I didn't want to. I don't mean to be rude but...it doesn't feel...genuine. Like she's doing it for herself. Again, I don't mean to sound rude! I spotted a notebook, similar to my burnt old one.

'Y/n, what's going on?...'

Izuku pondered and pondered, but he'd never get an answer. After that, Y/n quickly left the room. Aizawa stared down the class and they all quieted.

"I know you're all excited, and whatnot. But clear space because the sports festival is nearing..."

Meanwhile, Y/n discovered Shinso at his locker. A bit pissed it seemed. He slammed it and was startled by Y/n.

"What are you—"

"S-Sorry!" She held up the basket. Eager for him to take it, she wore a bright smile on her face. Her eyes said otherwise though. Hitoshi hesitantly took it.

"Uh, are you okay?"

"I'm perfect! Ar-Are you okay?! I mean to ap-apologize for ac-accidentally freezing you b-but I c-couldn't move. Is-is your arm okay?!" All he did was nod, she was speaking so fast it was hard to keep up. He was confused as everyone was.

"Well! I go-gotta go but I'll de-definitely se-see you later!"

It's safe to say, it's okay to avoid Y/n today...

'Jesus, it's the first episode of season two and she's being weird!' Bakugo thought as he walked the halls, with Y/n by his side. She was being weird.

"So wh-what are you go-gonna do fo-for th-the sp-sports festival?! I've never wa-watched it before or heard of it b-but—"

"Will you shut up?! No—just go away! Stop following me!" The first time he had raised his voice at her today, but she didn't cry, didn't frown. She smiled even brighter.

"Okay, y-yeah...I'm s-sorry!" Even with the tears forming in the corner of her eye. Bakugo felt like he had been stabbed. He didn't mean to make her cry and quite frankly wouldn't care if she did. But this somehow felt different.

"I'll be in the li-library if-if you ne-need me!" She skipped off, as soon as she turned the corner, her steps slowed and she hung her head low.

All those tears she had been holding were starting to come out, she didn't want them to. Not right now.

You know what that means! Season Two begins! Now tell me, how far downhill do you think this gonna go?