S3, EP 23: 1...2...3...

~2 hours before new year~

Bakugo didn't know what to do. He had no date, no friends (at the moment), no one to talk to. Not that he wanted to talk. He was just bored. And well, was waiting for someone.

He didn't want to wear a tux, he didn't even want to come. But of course, Y/n was coming, so he had to! Who's going to be there when people hit on her?!

Five minutes later, he finds himself roaming around. No particular reason, just looking for his love.

But no sign of her yet.

Until he heard familiar laughing. He turned around there she was. She was laughing with Uraraka. Beaming as they held hands and walked. He wanted to approach her, but she was having so much fun. She was smiling and laughing, as she did with him.

Except it felt more beautiful to see from afar. Like watching your crush be happy with someone else. It hurt but it also felt like. Though he didn't care for Uraraka making her happy. He was too lost in her smile.

He took a deep breath, he was smiling. He wished he could see it up close—wait, he can! Nothings stopping him. But if he were, should she stop smiling? No, no, that's not how the deal works. Does it? He's standing across from such a beauty and she's all his.

Then, someone approached her. He snapped back to his crazed reality. It was icy hot? Well of course, now who else was watching? He looked around, Deku, far right, glancing up. Kirishima too. How could he?!

He looked back, Shoto was still talking to her! What was so damn important?! Now he was offering his hand. Smiling. Then she smiled back and took his hand. Thank god she had gloves on!—she could've gotten sick or-

Oh, he was leading her somewhere now. Why just leave her date alone? Did he really just let his girlfriend leave with another guy? He should go after them, but he wants to know what the hell they were talking about.

He approached Uraraka, she stopped gazing and turned to face them. "Oh hey—"

"What were those two talking about?" She seemed surprised that he was asking. For what? He has no idea, just surprised. "Oh, they were talking about you." He raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Yeah...Shoto asked if she solved her problem or whatever. Then she said she didn't know. I think he was just starting conversation...then he asked if she was hungry. So he took her to get something to eat." He blinked a few times. Then he left.

He did indeed go in their direction. He found them...being weird. He felt his heart sink. Shoto popped a biscuit in her mouth. He doesn't know why that gave him a super bad feeling.

He didn't have to squint, even from afar, he could see her. He rubbed his eyes and sighed. Should he ever approach her, it should not be like this!

He wasn't going to unless it went too far. Sure, he was just waiting until Shoto did something to piss him or her off. But he did, way sooner than expected. Oh, he's really bold.

He grabbed her hands ever so gently, then he leaned in and whispered some words. When he pulled away she was blushing! Then he smiled! Said something else and—enough! Bakugos had enough and his jealousy is driving him crazy!

As he was stompig over, Y/n hugged Shoto. Then Shoto laid eyes on Bakugo, he smiled and averted his eyes.

"Do you wanna see the firework this weekend?" Shoto asked as Bakugo neared closer. "S-sure!" She pulled away and smiled so softly at him. Then she laid eyes on Bakugo in front of him, who stood much like Endeavor, but he was smiling. Viciously too, maybe he had something planned?

"What are you two doing?" He was not the type to hide his jealousy. She could hear it in his voice.

"I and Y/n are going to go see the fireworks," He pulled her in next to him. Her smile was so warm and soft, Shoto's just pissed him off. Bakugo was going to retaliate, but Shoto interrupted him. "if that's okay with you, I know you can get jealous sometimes."

Bakugo uncrossed his arms as Y/n went back to trying the food. Bakugo glared at him. "I don't get jealous, what's your deal?!"

"Oh, I like her."

Bakugo scowled. He was so blunt with it. Bakugo could probably never directly admit it. He could definitely show it though. "Yeah, good for you. Listen-"

"Try this!" Y/n shoved a cookie in Bakugos mouth.

Yeah, they can't fight here.

She grabbed Bakugos's hand and led him away. "Hey," she looked up at him, he wiped cookie crumbs off her mouth. "We're leaving early." Then he grabbed her arm and she frowned.

"But I-I don't w-want t-to leave..."

"Frosty, come on, I'm tired, I don't want to be here."

"...Wh-what a-about me? I-I'm having f-fun..."

"You're eating, you can do that at the dorms, come on, I wanna go to sleep with you again." She pouted—she was making that face again! Oh god!

"W-we sl-sleep together a lot." It may have been slight. But he pushed her with his body and she bumped into the food table. "Frost, don't do that, I...I can't fucking sleep without you."

Someone cleared their throat and they departed. "Bakugo, L/n, three feet apart." He sighed and stepped back. It was Aizawa.

"Okay, now L/n, I need to talk to you."