S2, EP 6: Izuku Midoriya

"Wh-what?" He eyes went wide. Izuku went on defense and blocked each other her punches, and kicks.

"It's fading! And I feel so weak right now! It-it's hurting me!" Tears came from the corners of her eyes, her punches became weaker, one after the next.

"Then stop! I don't—" he ducked when she tried to punch him again.

"No! Yo-you wanted me to f-fight so f-fight!" He couldn't see the frost forming on her face and hands. But she wasn't using her quirk. Or not that he knew of.

"Y/n stop!" He yelled but she continued to punch and kick him, all of which he blocked and didn't lay a single finger on her. It's her quirk that was hurting her.

Bakugo should be laughing, he should be taunting her and telling her he told her so. But he wasn't. In fact, part of him felt quite bad.

He only looked away for a second to silence Kirishima and denki. Whenn he looked back, Izuku punched her. Not with his quirk, no. He punched her in the face nd grabbed her shoulders. Her nose bled a warm red substaance and ached.

"Y/n! You have to stop! I'm sorry for making you! I-I can feel it fading..." she made a loud thump when she fell to the floor.

Her hands a deep red and her face more pale then ever. Izuku felt so bad. The people booing didn't even phase him, not as much as the guilt did.

'Gotcha.' Izuku's body froze, faster than he could think. His hands and feet locked in thick, chilling ice. up to his neck. Y/n jumped to her feet and wiped the blood from her nose.

"Ah! Y/n!" He wsnt sure whether she was faking or not. But he said some nonesense as she dragged him out of bounds.

she placeed him on the grass. "L-lets go on-on a d-date after th-this, okay?" he turned a dark shade of red, she shot him a smile before walking away.

She rubbed her torn up hand, redder than its ever been. She sighed, feeling her quirk unravel from her body.

"Y/n advances!"

And so, she rejoined with the others. Her mood was ruined. She touched the wall, just to see—to have some hope.

The wall started freezing, but retreated very fast. 'Is this normal? Maybe I should quit. This...is the reason she killed herself...'

Y/n had been staring at the wall, reading her thoughts. As if it would tell her something.

"Hey, you should probably head to Recovery Girl." She whirled around to face Shoto leaning on the wall.

"Heh, r-right..." she started to walk away while fiddling with her wounds. She didn't realize she was rubbing directly in middle of the wound. Maybe that's because...she couldn't feel it.

"You know...Bakugo told me—"

"It's n-nothing!" She whirled back around. The panic was clear on her face. Not only that, she was rubbing the wound so hard that it spilled more blood. That dripped onto the floor.

Flashback: The door opened, not too rough, but also not too quietly. The noise was drowned out by some talking and banging. Although it was chilling, he couldn't open the door further because something seemed to block it.

He kicked the door down. The whole room was covered in ice, and in the corner was a girl so desperate to get rid of it. She tried to crack the ice using a piece of the table that broke off.

"What the hell?!" He yelled. She whirled around with a panicked looked.

"Oh, h-hey,"

"Why did you do this?!" She awkwardly smiled, he looked at her hand behind her back. The other clutching the table price.

"I-I didn't m-mean t-to." He stomped over to her and planted his hand on the wall, exploding it with the ice and making Y/n flinch. "It's your quirk isn't it? You're reaching your limit, aren't you?" He sneered with a evil smile.

Her silence gave him the answer, his smile grew wider. He grabbed her hand that she tried to resist. But failed doing so. Her hand came to view, extremely red. And it hurt, because he was slightly squeezing. But it was still enough.

"Eh, that kinda looks like frostbite." She angrily snatched her hand away. "You're such an idiot, you could've had that treated. Whats stopping you?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n?" She looked up from her hand. She made a face that suggested she had no idea what was going on. And quirked her eyebrow at him. "Hm?"

"I said don't worry about it, I wasn't going to say anything...I actually—wanted to talk to you about something else."

I wonder if I'll look at this book and actually be proud, I hope so cuz this is my best writing...