S2, EP 19: Late Night

I guess you could call this a filler, just thought of this so please, ladies, gents, and enbies, enjoy.

-10:24 am
-Shoto and Katsuki's tent
-Text bomb

Katsuki woke up to the sound of a keyboard clicking, the sounds of text getting sent. Your occasional chuckle. Over and over again.

It wasn't even 10 yet, Katsuki had only been sleep for two hours. And was starting to get annoyed. What's this idiot doing on his phone anyway?

"Will you stop that?!" He yelled twenty minutes later. Shoto looked up at him, his eyes tired and wide, like he had been staring at a screen for hours—oh wait, he had.

"Sorry," and he went back, not taking any action to turn down his keyboard. Bakugo turned to the other side and put a pillow over his head. But nope, the sound wouldn't stop.

Then the flashing lights, Bakugo wanted to slap him across the face—he should've just went home.

"Who the hell are you texting?!" He snatched the phone out of his hands. Shoto did not react. And watched as Bakugo read his text—not that they were private or anything.

"Why the hell are you texting Y/n?! It's 11 pm!"

"I don't know, we're both up so—"

"So?! Go to sleep!" Then, Y/n started typing and sent a text.

"I don't know if I can put up with his snoring any longer, can you hear it? He's so loud"

He scoffed, for a second he was going to give it back. But then...

"This is Bakugo, can you stop texting? It's annoying."

"Why do you have Shoto's phone.."

"cause we share a tent and I'm annoyed!! Stop. Texting."

On Y/n's end, she was thinking of sending her snarky remark. She typed it but wasn't so ready to send it.

"Make me"

Outside the text, she yelled, "AH SH-SHIT!" She slapped her hands over her mouth and looked at her snoring brother.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT"

Bakugo slightly chuckled.

"Are you done now?" Shoto asked, Bakugo flew back to reality and threw him his phone. "Tch, whatever don't let me hear that stupid sound again."

"I deleted it, can you still see it? I hope not, is Shoto back?"

"Yes, I'm back, no I can't see it" yes he could.

"Are you sure?..." He opened the camera. When she checked to see if Bakugo was asleep...he was staring right at him. Almost as if staring him down.

"Go ahead, keep texting." So Shoto did. And sent a picture of himself, that looked like he had his shirt off.

"I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!"

"BAKUGO NO THE TENT—"