S4, EP 6: Sexual Torture

Okay, last sexual episode, I just can't help it! So much to catch you up on.

The other night Shoto and Y/n had a long talk. He had woken up after Katsuki left to get Y/n's feminine products. This talk was not pretty, not to Y/n at least.

"Y/n, why are you up? You bled on the bed." Shoto said as he walked down the stairs, rubbing his tired eyes. He turned on the living room light so Y/n could see better and walked towards her as she turned around and found his figure.

"Oh I know, I was going to take a bath, I didn't want to wake you." Shoto grabbed her hand and silently led her to the bathroom. "I don't want you hurting yourself, you can always wake me up if you need something."

"Where's Bakugo?" He asked as he let go of her hand and began to run the bath water.

"I um asked him to go and get me some pads, he was already awake."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Uhm like I said, I didn't want to wake you." He paused and looked at Y/n. Perhaps because he had just woken up, but there was something off in his eyes, something that frightened Y/n.

"Y/n, always, wake me up." He kissed her forehead and looked down at the water. "I'd rather you wake me up, than you talk to another person. If you really love me, you will rely me as I do you. When you need me, all you have to do is say so."

"Ah yeah, I'll remember that...I guess..."

"Now, take off your clothes."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The rest isn't what you're thinking, I promise. But, about a week later something else had happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bakugo had big plans for today, he had a job interview, and actually got sleep last night. Things were going great, so far.

The next thing he needed was a hot steamy shower, and he got just that. His hair was soaked in hot water and he felt so cleansed. Nothing could ruin his good day, right?

Wrong. He stepped foot out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist as he brushed his wet hair back out of his face. The mirror was covered in steam.

He forgot his clothes. This was no worry, his room was just next door. As he made his way to his room he hummed a quiet tune and closed the door behind him.

Katsuki put on his black jeans and began to look for a shirt to match his long, baggy, slightly ripped, jeans. He didn't have many clothes anymore. Prison had changed him so much physically that he grew out of his high school clothes and was left with nothing but his old school uniform they had busted him in.

After prison, life seemed to get harder for him, though slowly, he was easing back into the idea of what it meant to feel human again, and what it felt like to breathe. Soon he would know what it felt like to feel his heart beat again.

Katsuki slipped on a black tee and a white jacket. The room did not have a mirror, but he just knew he looked stupid because he felt stupid. Though the last place he wanted to dress nicely for was an automotive place.

He put on his shoes and left his room, the house was quiet and it bothered him. At this point everything bothered him. But he was never alone in this house, Y/n never left, so he had wondered what she was doing. The voice in his head told him to check on her. Well it had said something more creepy.

Katsuki walked up the stairs to the first door and knocked on it. "Y/n?" He called out. No one answered. He walked down the hall to the other doors, the closer he neared he began to hear the shower. He walked ot the bathroom door and knocked on it, the water turned off and once again he called her name.

The door opened and the hot steam from the shower hit Katsuki's face and he took a step back and rubbed his face. "Look, I have stuff to do today so..." He removed his hand from his face and looked up at her. His face said more than his words, his face was hot and sweaty from the steam, but the redness was because of her.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, she held a towel tightly wrapped around her body, water droplets falling off from her hair and running down her body. Was it even possible to take his eyes off of her?

"So?" She said, slightly adjusting her towel. "Uh-um so you better not fucking mess up anything while I'm gone, and-wait till Shoto gets back."

"Oh...how long are you going to be gone?" Those were words of desperation, not just her words, but her tone. And Katsuki did not like what he wanted to do next.

"A few hours, it doesn't matter, just, don't mess up--Shoto said." He began to walk away, a sweaty and horny mess from Y/n.

"Kat," she called out, he turned around and responded. "What?" In an annoyed tone in attempt not to sound so desprate for her. He couldn't remember ever being nervouse around a girl, especially Y/n. He had known her for years, they kissed before, so what was the big deal now?

"Can you come here?" She asked, without question, he walkd up to her and every nerve in his body seemed to spark with anxiety, he could feel his heart pounding his chest. For an unknown reason, he had never felt like this before this moment. As he inched closer to Y/n, she seemed to pull him without even touching him. They even seemed to have the same idea.

Y/n grabbed the side of his arm and pulled him even closer until they were so close they could feel each others breath and the steam raditating off of Y/n. She was still fresh out of the shower and he could smell the soap on her skin.

Only moments after Y/n pulled him down a few inches and asked him, "do you want to?" Katsuki didn't reply in words. He kissed her neck then her lips. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and he grabbed her waist and eventually pushed her back into the bathroom and against the wall and shut the door with his foot.

The rest was a little explicit.

Last sexual epsiode, but no promsies! I promise it's important though!