S3, EP 26: The Pain

Izuku may have tunnel vision sometimes, but this might be the worse pain he's ever felt. How could he be decieved so easily!

His arms and legs hurt, he was sedated, drowsy and numb. Now as he feared, he was not stabbed. Instead injected with some sort of drug. Now that he's subcoming to his senses, it reeks of oil.

He felt his face on cold, dry concrete. That's when he realized he wasn't alone, and that he might be in trouble.

He jolted up, chains rattled and as he tried to get up he was pulled by down by the brute force of the chain around hs neck. He was ready to use One For All to break free, but his hands weren't listening to him. His arms or legs wouldn't activate. it wasn't working. Why isn't it working?!

He was ready to scream, then a loud, rusty, creaking door caught his attention. He backed up towards the wall. He looked around, in some sort of lab or basement. An old one too.

And much to his surprise, he recognized that blonde and violet hair. He couldn't believe his eyes. Then she looked straight at him, he was still soaking in the shock. But she didn't speak. And as she neared closer, he found himself backing up. At the fear of the possibilty that this wasn't her.

Then she kneeled down, he could no longer back out and he was trembling as her hand reached for him. She grabbed the chain and again, to his surprise she took it off.

And that was it. Her frosty eyes held something much more than indifference. Much, much worse. And he couldn't even begin to muster the words he wanted to say.

"You should see your face." She shot him a smile as she stood up. She held her hand out. But Izuku didn't move, besides his trembling. She raised an eyebrow. "I removed your chains, so now you come with me."

Submission is not the only answer.

She grabbed his arm and yanked him up to his feet. She started taking him through the old rusty door. The other roomed still smelled of oil. But less.

But, that wasn't what concerned him. It was Shoto struggling to break his chain. And hadn't noticed them entering.

Before Izuku could act, Y/n stopped him. Then she went in her pockets and pulled out a gun. She covered his mouth, then shot at him. Luckily, she had missed and shot the wall. But the sudden gunshot made Shoto jump and fall.

He looked at Y/n for an answer. "Wh-why are you doing this?!" He noticed he was holding her arm, then immediately let go. "Doesn't matter, not to you anyway. You should focus on yourself." Before he could question her choice of words, she hit him in the head with her gun. He fell back and winced. Blood trickled down his forehead.

"Ow..." he felt her grab his arm and gently pull him into her side. He was now crying, he's never felt so powerless. Must be the drugs. "Your going to feel like that for a while,"

"Wh-what—"

"Shh." He wiped as much blood off as possible, then he pulled away. He saw Shoto's face suddenly turn panicked.

"MIDORIYA!" But it was too late. He felt a stab in his shoulder again and didn't take long before it started spreading throughout his body. Then he collapsed to the floor.

"I'll be back."

And just like that, the girl left. As her footsteps faded, Shoto rushed over to Izuku. He started shaking him. "Hey, hey, wake up! Oh god! Not again! Come on! Midoriya!"

But no use. The guy was long gone. Not that he was dead, but this is really going to take a toll on him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Agh—"

"Wake up, hey."

"We need to get this over with.~" someone spoke in a gentle, sing-song voice. He came to his senses once again, kind of. Someone hovered above him. They might've been on top of him considering he felt someone there.

They hit his chest, so hard that he came back to reality again. Although he felt dead. Was he dead?! He coughed and his vision became clearer. Of course, it was Y/n! "How are you feeling?"

He got so startled by her smile that he punched her. If it were One For All it would've hurt much worse, but it was enough to piss her off.

"Ow!" Thats when he spotted it. The gun. Not long after it he heard the gun shot and felt blood soak his shoulder.

"God damn it!" Her nose was bloody. She stood up and started to pace. Izuku groaned. The narcotics wearing off had him feeling more pain than ever. Someone kicked him. He looked up and Shoto was chained up to a chair in front of him.

"Are you okay?!" He whispered. "I-I just got shot...no." Then he sat up, he winced and looked around. There was another chair. In there sat Bakugo, more chained up than Shoto. But he was unconscious.

"What the—why..." again, couldn't even muster the words. Shoto just gave him a remorseful look. "I don't know..."

"Alright, alright," Y/n wiped the rest of the blood off. Then she hit Bakugo up side the head with her gun. He jolted up. "Agh! God damn it!!" He started struggling again.

With Izuku shot and sedated enough to subdue him, Shoto and Bakugo chained up. All three quirks lost, they were basically powerless against Y/n. If it even was her.

Izuku turned around to face Y/n. She smiled at them. But it wasn't her normal smile. No, it wasn't normal at all. Izuku might've been the most scared of them all.

"Do you want to...I don't know, maybe, play a game? It's called purity!"

𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 | Yandere Bnha X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara