S3, EP 1: Special

Time for a new season, the question is; are YOU ready? Dear reader, I present to you; season 3. What's new? Well...look.
-new POV (sometimes)
-probably new words
-This episode
-first murder, somewhere in this season
-moving away from the MHA arcs to focus on the plot
-Quirk development
-AND WITHOUT A FUCKING DOUBT, THERE WILL BE SOME ANGST.
-more foul language
-brothers a little more involved
-Y/n's other personalities (DID personalities)

Having convinced your mom to let you go to U.A, you were so excited. But dorms? You weren't sure if you were ready for that. It was like sharing a house with your classmates.

This meant you had to leave behind your brother and mom, you had to leave behind your room, not that it mattered that much. The only good side was that you had your phone back.

"Wait! How'd you get here before us?!" Bakugo asked and pointed a finger. You were sitting on the steps in front of the building, the others were just now arriving.

You just shrugged and smiled, Aizawa stood next to you. They were late. Your eyes flickered to Izuku, who wore a white turtle neck and waved to you. Looks like some people made a few changes. You were one of those people.

You now had bangs that hid your forehead. And the once black side of your hair was now a violet shade. Izuku noticed the skeleton key earring as you brushed your hair behind your ear.

(Just noticed her hairs uneven, my bad

(Just noticed her hairs uneven, my bad. Once again, this is how I see her)

"I suggest you all spend the day unpacking." Mr. Aizawa walked off, leaving all of you guys with your luggage. You stood up, grabbed your suit case and proceeded inside.

You got a text from Shoto and looked back, he hadn't looked up yet, he was still typing. But you discarded it and went to find your room.

The only way you were going to get this done is if you're not bothered for a few hours. But of course, your mom is calling. You wanted to ignore it but didn't want to get yelled at.

"Hello?"

"So, tell me how is it?" As you chatted with your mom you began to set up your new room. Out the curtains in, the small, white, fluffy carpet in front of your bed, etc...

At the end of the day, it all worked out. But now you found yourself walking to the common room. But you stopped walking, as you remembered something.

"Somethings bothering me. If you don't mind can we talk in my room? When you get the chance"

Shoto had texted you earlier and you just discarded it. You felt kind of stupid at the fact that you haven't noticed. He didn't text you last night.

You arrived at his dorm and knocked. "Come in." So you did, his room looked totally different. He was still moving some stuff around but for the most part it was cool.

"Your room looks c-cool, um, you s-said you w-wanted to t-talk to me?" He sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, can you close the door?" As you did so he stood up and walked towards you. He brushed your bangs out of your face. He just wanted to see your scar, but clearly that wasn't what this was about.

He removed his hand. "Is th-that—"

"No no, uh, I don't—know how to say this." You were ready to listen.

"I don't want to ruin your day, but I ran into Bakugo yesterday," you already knew where this was going. You were so tired of people making him the bad guy, but whatever happened must've been serious, or else he wouldn't be talking to you.

Flashback: Shoto picked up milk and eggs. Having to choose between whole milk and skim milk, he went with whole. He felt a sudden presence but didn't turn around. "Can I help you?" He asked and turned around. Bakugo stared him down, perhaps to intimidate him but Shoto was nowhere near that.

"No," he shoved a paper to Shoto's chest. Katsuki took a few steps back. He put his stuff in the cart and grabbed the fallen paper. It was a photo; of Shoto and Y/n. The corridor at the sports festival when they held hands after their fight.

"Oh, did you take this?—"

"No! Don't be stupid. I'm just saying, someone's watching you. That's just one of them. Be careful, that's how you get your ass beat."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"C-Can I see th-the ph-photo?" He went to his closet and pulled out a file box, he placed it on his bed and opened it. It was filled with a bunch of photos.

"He wasn't lying, this showed up on my doorstep afterwards." You walked over, so many photos of Shoto. Who could have taken these all? You picked up one, it was one of their tent too. But it had a shadow. It was hard to tell who though.

"Wow...th-thats...creepy..."