S3, EP 6: I Do Love You, With All My Heart!

"Bakugo, Bakugo stop!"

"No! Sh-she's hurt! Let me help her!!—"

"No, you can't help her!"

"She's going into cardiac arrest—hang on!"

"Move out the way!"

"No! Bakugo calm down! She's going to be okay!"

"No! I-I can't!"

"You've done all you could do, now she has to go to the hospital."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Frosty, I'm so glad you're okay." Bakugo's face relaxed, he brushed her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. Although her eyes weren't open, she could still hear him. Bit distorted though. "Of course you are! You're never leaving me, that's a promise."

Her left hand intertwined with his, she squeezed. His smile grew wider. All he could hear were Y/n's faint breaths. He was glad her heart was beating again.

Bakugo sighed and leaned back in his chair. "At least when you wake up you'll know I'm the one that stayed with you, not them. So don't go giving other people the credit." Her eyes fluttered open, slowly. If she weren't already pale she was now.

He slid her bangs back, revealing the scar Shoto gave her. "Then this, I don't like the icy hot for it, he put his mark on you, I don't like it."

She held his hand ever so tightly, and didn't think about letting go. "Pl-please, don't let go...d-don't leave me..."

It took a few seconds for him to reply. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips. "I wouldn't dare..." Lord let this fantasy last longer.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AH! Where am I?!" He jolted up and took all the cords off his face, he scared All Might sleeping in the chair. He placed his hand where his chest was wrapped up, where they did surgery, where he—

"Calm down Midoriya, how are you feeling?" But all Izuku could do was panic, he was unable to salvage some of his memories.

"Uh, I don't know...what happened?! Wheres Y/n?!" He wouldn't admit it but his arm felt a bit numb.

"You don't remember? You tried to kill yourself...."

"I did?! Why would I do that?!" All Might thought he was playing games. Izuku couldn't remember, he needed to remember—what happened, Midoriya?

So instead of asking a bunch of questions he started tearing at his neck, harder than usual. "Ah that reminds me, I have to call your mom. I'm sure Y/n will be happy to hear you're awake too." He got up his phone and started to leave. Izuku looked up and stopped scratching.

"Y/n?"

"She was in the hospital too, you've caused her so much stress." All Might didn't mean that in a bad way, but Izuku felt guilty and started tearing at his neck again.

'Remember—I can't—I have to—remember!'

Ring ring

Y/n's picked up her vibrating phone immediately. "H-hello?" She said quietly.

"L/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Ah! This is All Might, Midoriya woke up and I thought you'd like to know."

"Oh, uh, I-I'm at a f-funeral, b-but I'll be th-there s-soon as p-possible!" A few words later, Y/n looked up at her brothers coffin.

"What was that about?" Kenma nudged her. Mr. Aizawa was nice enough to let her go to her brothers funeral, she owes him one.

Y/n didn't talk to anyone at the funeral, she never met them—let alone knew about them. She didn't own any dresses and didn't want to get one, so she wore on of her brothers tux instead, which surprisingly fit her.

She traveled back to the hospital, she threw her jacket over her shoulder and took a deep breath. It's true it's only been ten days, but it felt like a year.

She turned the door knob and the door flung open, she looked at her hand. 'That wasn't supposed to happen.' She walked in, Izuku sat on the bed, she must've startled him.

She closed the door behind her. He felt elated at the sight of her, as she walked closer he pulled her in for a hug. But she hadn't hugged him back, her hands stayed to her side and she spoke in a soft voice. "Are y-you okay?" Was all she said.

"Y-yeah, my chest doesn't hurt so...are you okay?" He lifted his head from her shoulder. He didn't want to distance himself, but he fears he might have to. He took a step back and sat on the bed.

His eyes went a bit wide when he looked up at Y/n's teary eyes, she looked down at the floor and clenched her fist. "I-I missed y-you, a-a lot, I-Izuku, y-you s-scared us." She wiped her runny nose and tears.

She bit her lip to shut herself up. It hurt seeing her cry, it just added to his guilt. He grabbed her hand and placed his on top of hers.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to hurt you..." even though he had no idea why it happened or what happened.

She embraced him in another hug. "Don't leave me, please, it won't happen again."

Wanted to clear things,
-if Izuku really wanted to commit he'd shoot himself in the head and not in the chest where his heart was not at
-unlike Shigaraki, he scratch's his neck because he feels guilty, but Tomura does it because he's angry
-forget about the other yanderes, I can't seem to focus on more then four now it's just Shoto, Izuku, Katsuki and someone I will not say.
-I haven't forgotten about her attraction to Uraraka.
-goodbye.