S4, EP 14: Game Of Elimination

I accidentally published the chapter when it wasn't done😭 my toes have a mind of their own.

Y/n had one more asset by her side, when she finished planning, all she had to do was tie up any loose ends. With Izuku and Crao by her side, she wouldn't have any trouble.

"Y/n! I don't like this guy! He kidnapped you." Crao whined like a child sometimes. Y/n rolled her eyes as she stuffed a bunch of knives into her backpack.

"I don't like you either! What are you a pelican? Dove?!"

"Will you two shut up?! God if I had one wish it would be to sew your fucking mouths shut! You just don't know when to be quiet!" She angrily zipped the backpack shut and aggressively threw it over her shoulders.

There was one thing the two agreed on, though they would never say it out loud, Y/n was cute when she was pissed. She pushed past them and walked over to the chair and grabbed her coat.

"Now, I'm going to say this once. Crao, you teleport me to Shoto's house and teleport Bakugo to the room downstairs where Izuku will be. After you've done that, teleport to me, Crao. I'm not a strong enough match for Shoto alone, but together we can hurt him just as he did me."

Crao nodded as did Izuku, but he couldn't help but add on. "So, are we killing them? I thought—"

"Yes, but, if you can Izu, make it slow. Bakugo doesn't have his quirk. And Crao, Shoto's quirk cancels mine out, I need you to jump in as soon so I start losing."

"Why are you so sure of your defeat?" Crao asked. "Because, I'm not going to fight him." With that, she looked down at her watch. "Do it now!" She said before anyone could ask anymore questions, Izuku and Y/n were engulfed in a black mist and when it faded their surroundings had changed.

Deku was in the large basement of his hide out, Y/n was in the living room of Shoto's, she had taken quite the fall and broke his lamp (again).

Katsuki was on his motorcycle when he was suddenly in the same basement Izuku was in. He looked around in confusion. "The hell?!" He yelled, stumbling onto his butt. He heard footsteps proceed towards him and water dripping in the distance.

"Hello, my old friend." Izuku said as he walked up behind Katsuki. He quickly stood up and panic quickly struck him.

"D-Deku?!"

And in another place, Y/n had attracted Shoto's attention from the kitchen, he was cooking something, he peeked out the kitchen and took his apron off.

"Y/n?" he said as he walked into the living room. She ran and embraced him, the knives in her backpack made a rattling noise as they hit each other.

"Shoto! Oh my god! I've missed you so so much! Please, you have to help me!" She cried in his chest. Shoto stood there, shocked. He hadn't expected her to come back, he was filled with joy and pride. He embraced her, stroking her hair. "I knew you'd come back..." He whispered.

"I'm so sorry for everything I've done! It wasn't me! please, the real me loves you!" Her words had almost convinced him, however Shoto snapped out of whatever love spell he got sucked into when she was around. She didn't have a backpack when she left. He quickly zipped it open and grabbed one of the many knives there was in there. He pushed her off of him.

"You've come to stab me in the back again?! Haven't you!" He yelled, pointing the knife at her. Y/n put her hands up to show her innocence.

"No. I couldn't, I took them to defend myself! Please, believe me!" Tears formed in her eyes, she covered her face with her arm and started crying. This broke his heart. He sat the knife down and asked.