S3, EP 17: Snow

You've been saying you couldn't wait for winter. But unfortunately, the blues have caught up with you as well.

Usually, you'd sprint down the hall with a trail of frost behind you. But now you were curled up in your room. Winter has come, yes, but you're also not feeling well. Not sick, just not okay.

But don't fret, Izuku has come to cheer you up with steamy hot chocolate. And maybe hoping that's not the only thing that got steamy—

"Y/n?" The door creaked open, Katsuki came sprinting down the hall, the door burst open and Izuku shrieked.

"Get up loser!" He knows how much you love winter, everyone does. But he soon froze in place, not literally, of course. Your room was colder than outside! He shivered as he looked at you. You were covered up, hadn't budged, looking at your phone. Your hair was a mess, messier than usual.

"What's the commotion?" Shoto appeared behind the two, rubbing his eye. He stayed up all night again. Texting you, so of course, he knew what was going on.

"This idiot won't get up!"

"Kacchan stop! She clearly doesn't feel good right now!"

"Oh boo hoo! She's been waiting for snow and it's snowing outside! Why are you in bed?!" Your head started hurting.

"I-it's s-snowing?" You finally looked up, you planned on staying in today. But winter break is next week and well...you don't want to go home.

"Duh! Now hurry up and get dressed so you can make your stupid snow angels..." he mumbled and took a sip of his hot chocolate. He won't admit it but Midoriya does make some good hot chocolate—he'll never admit that.

"Oh, okay th-then!" You threw the covers off and jumped out of bed. Midoriya and Todoroki's eyes went wide, Bakugo just frowned and glared at them. You weren't covered up because you had only shorts and a tank top on, no, you were covered up because you were red.

Bakugo growled and grabbed the two by their necks and shoved them outside. He kicked the door shut. "Privacy is a thing!"

Snow angels, you used to make them with Izuku when the snow was up to your ankles and you could drown in it. Snows not so high over here. One time, he made a snow angel and you buried him in snow. He was scared and cold.

When you came out, you wore one of Izukus turtle necks. He gave it to you a few weeks ago and it seemed like the right time to wear it now. It was a light blue, that looked almost white. It had your first name on the front and last name on the back. It also had pockets.

'Winter hero: Frost. I like that.' You started down the hall and went into the common room, where everyone gathered. Giggling, laughing, blushing, and whatnot...

"Are you feeling okay?" Izuku handed you hot chocolate, he smiled and you couldn't help but smile too. "Yep!" Let's save your breath and not tell him about your hands.

"Hey Y/n!" You looked over at Kirishima who leaned over a bag of apples. "You want a apple?" He held up a red one.

"Sure." He threw one, you caught it and almost dropped it. But Bakugo grabbed it from above. "Hey—"

"Shitty hair I told you enough with that! Your pranks aren't funny!" He threw it in the trash. Kirishima frowned. "Oh come on dude! She was so close to eating it!"

"No!" It was a candle apple, not edible, realistic enough though.

You nervously turned to Izuku. "D-don't get m-mad, b-but I have to t-take th-this." You smiled weakly, holding up your ringing phone. Bakugo raised an eyebrow as Izuku sipped his hot chocolate with a very blank expression.

He didn't look at you, just at the tv. "Oh. Yeah, it's fine, go." He mumbled. You tried to kiss him but he moved away. You frowned and left the room.

A few weeks ago, you and Izuku had gotten into a huge argument. Because you had to keep leaving to take random calls. He doesn't know who or why. And you don't know why you have to explain—or why he gets so upset with you! He thinks you're cheating. And when you promised to make it up to him, he was content with that. But this is the first call you've gotten in a while.

Bakugo wanted to know what was up but he could care less if your relationship fell apart. He went back to scolding Kirishima for wishing they could go swimming even though they had months to do so.

"What's that?" Izuku asked, pointing to the box shape in Shoto's pocket. "Oh, uh, it's um, a box..." he continued to walk away, out of Izukus view.

He still had the ring, good as new!

The day was pretty warm and fuzzy despite the cold and snowy weather. Of course, winter break approaches. And now it's time to see your family again. But before you did; you wanted to 'make it up' to Izuku. And by now, the only way to do so is to show him extra affection!

He seems to like that. And doesn't always immediately pull back when someone catches you two hugging, kissing, etc...

He laid his head on your lap, he was nervous at first but then he relaxed. Because it was you, and you were playing with his hair.

'Yeah, this is better than snow angels.'