S3, EP 22: No Idea

~One day before new year~

'No, I know. You're still mine, you just don't know it yet. But you will, even if I have to eliminate my competition. You can't blame me. You have no idea just how addicting you are.'

She only remembers being stabbed after that. When she woke up she was on the very edge of the bed. But someone had caught her from going off the edge.

"Damn idiot, this is the third time you almost fell of the bed! Are you doing this on purpose?!" She came back onto the bed. He was tired and woke up multiple times to her mumbling in her sleep, then rolling over and almost hitting her head.

He had no solution for her. How does that even happen?!

It was already 6. They already had to get up. But as Bakugo opened the door he was greeted with Uraraka about to knock. Great timing. Her eyes went wide and Katsuki frowned.

She had nothing to say. Katsuki left after a few awkward seconds. Maybe they were just sleeping together! Yeah, that was it...

"L/n, can I come in?" She averted her eyes, just in case. "Yep!"

Ochaco came in her vanilla-smelling room. Y/n was looking through her drawer. "Um, s-so I-I had a question..." Uraraka said sheepishly. She fiddled with her hands.

"Okay." Uraka took a very deep breath, then it all poured out. "Do you wanna go to the dance with me?! As friends of course! I-I know its late, and it's fine if you're going with Bakugo so-"

"S-sure!" Y/n whirled around. Uraraka has never felt more relieved.

~Day of new year~

Today was actually quite peaceful, but peace doesn't always last. Y/n walked next to Bakugo, he had his arm around her. Sometimes when people would approach them he'd bring her in closer. Even teachers, weirdly.

This time Shoto approached them, and Bakugo pulled her in closer than ever. Shoto actually just wanted to talk to Y/n. "Y/n can I—"

"No." Bakugo interrupted, his face deadpanned. Shoto furrowed his eyebrows. He could've sworn he asked Y/n.

"Okay then, could I ask—"

"No."

"But I just—"

"No."

"Bakugo—"

"No! For goodness sake can't you—"

"What is it Sh-shoto?" Bakugo growled and looked away. A little sigh of relief left Shoto. "Thank you...I was going to ask if you—" he caught Bakugos glare, but he shook it off. "If you were going to the dance...with anyone..."

Before Bakugo could interrupt, Y/n said, "I-I'm going w-with Uraraka." She smiled. Bakugos eyes went wide and he looked at her. "What?"

"Hm?" She was still smiling. As she stared into his storm of an eye. "I'm going w-"

"No, you're not. You're going with me." His arm unraveled. Her smile dropped and he frowned.

"B-but Uraraka asked..."

"So?! Are you dating her or me?!" It was happening again. Her head started throbbing but she mustered a smile.

"Y-you, but—"

"Exactly, you don't go with anyone else!"

"B-but I want t-to go with h-her." She frowned. He glared at her. "What?!"

"Y-you d-didn't ask m-me t-to go..." her voice became softer, but he became louder.

"SO?!" He threw his hands in the air, she flinched. Her eyes closed shut, but no impact came. She opened her eyes and was met with a frowning Bakugo. "I wasn't going to hit you." His voice was quiet, cold, and sad. He started to walk away. Y/n went after him and grabbed his arm. "I-I'm s-sorry! I d-didn't—"

"Agh! Stop!" He snatched his arm away. "Just go with your stupid friend." Y/n frowned as he walked away.

'Yeah, it's fine, you'll come back anyways.'

She felt a hand on her shoulder, it startled her. "Sorry, you shouldn't worry about him." Shoto shot a smile at her and walked off. Y/n felt the hole in her chest growing abnormally large.

'It hurts.'

~A few hours before new year~

"Woah! Y/n that looks beautiful!" She twirled around. The dress was beautiful. She loved it, Uraraka loved it. She smiled and adjusted the edges.

"T-try y-yours on!" Y/n changed out of hers, and she took quite a while because her bra got stuck in the straps of the dress.

Then she came out and looked at Uraraka. The dress she brought for Uraraka was way better than Y/n's. Of course, Uraraka didn't want her to but she insisted. And resulted in nothing but beauty.

The dress was a soft pink, little floral pattered around the edges and went down as far as her ankles. Y/n went as far as getting her gloves.

"Wow..."