S3, EP 25: The Shattered Reality

And two hours later, Y/n had found and grasped onto the little peace she found. She was now resting, she's had enough for one day.

That doesn't mean it's over. Oh no, it's no where near over. The door opened violently and she jolted up. She rubbed her eyes and sighed.

"Ah, new evidence just came in." He sat down. Then Y/n's heart sank. "We found two fingerprints on your revolver, and we ran them." This was it, Y/n might as well confess--its over with!

"First," For the first time in a while, Y/n looked him in eye. But it wasn't concern, weirdly, she was focusing intensly on his eyes. "You have a vistor." And she didn't look away. "And, the finger prints we found were yours and the others belonged to an Izuku Midoriya." Then she looked away.

"What?..." He raised an eyebrow and skimmed through his file. "We're bringing him in. Tell me, L/n, was that the gun he used to kill himself?" Her eyes went wide.

"You think I gave him a gun?"

"I never said that." He left on that note, Y/n bit her lip. 'Dumbass.'

A few anxious moments later, the door opened and closed violently again. "Are you okay Frost?" She immediately loooked up.

He looked oddly calm for someone just throwing a fit just to see her. She wasn't in handcuffs, mainly because she's not a potential threat to anyone.

"No..." He sat across from her, there was somewhat remorse in his crimson red eyes. "Why don't you just tell them--"

"Because I don't know!" Her fist hit the table. Bakugo narrowed his eyes and so did she. "Bakugo, I don't remember anything."

"I think you do." They sat in silence, glaring at each other. Y/n's eyes were almost literaly on fire. Then she leaned in. "All I rememeber, is that he deserved to die." He glanced at her hand that seemed to be shaking. like she was cold, or scared.

He paid attention to that. Then he looked at her and stood up. He started towards the door. "Yeah whatever, just hurry up so you can get out of here."

Y/n leaned against her chair. She looked at her trembling hand. 'Between you and me, I don't think we're getting out of this.'

'I can't belive I'm spending the new year here...' She let her head dramatically fall onto the table.

.

.

.

.

.

.
In What Sense?!
.

.

.

.

.

.

Love, Of Course.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No one could sleep that night. And by no one we mean Midoriya. The harsh truth is, when the police brought him in, it didn't go so well. They had ransacked his room as well, but all they found was all that was in there. Mostly All Might stuff.

And well, all they got from him was he once saw Y/n taking her...whatever it was called. But nothing as useful. They only let him go because of All Might. He only got out by the skin of his teeth, but he can't say the same for Y/n.

So, what does he do? Just sit there? And do nothing? Well that's exactly what everyone else was doing. But he's not like everyone else, clearly, no one vists a potential enemy. No one is also absent for a week. It was important!

That being said, it's only fair he avoids more trouble with his dear teacher. However, his gazing moment was interrupted by loud banging on the door.

"What the..." It was loud, he was surprised no one else woke up to yell at them. He got up and started towards the door-but wait, what are the chances it was someone from the dorms? They would've said something instead of only knocking. So...who's at Izukus dorm at 12 pm?

"Uh, who is it?" To his surprise, the banging stopped. He was about to sit back down when the banging restarted again. This was definitely a horror movie and he's the main character.

"Who is it?" No answer, the banging stopped and he heard his window creak. He whirled around to face a hooded figure, who had opened his window and was crawling through. But in the moment, he shrieked.

"AHH!"

"C-calm d-down!" He recognized that stutter. And that white and violet hair that hung from their hood.

She jumped down, her hood fell off. Her face was covered in worry. Izuku was not amazed, but just as worried as her. He started panicking and it started to show.

"What are you doing here?! Your supposed to be detainted! You-" She covered his mouth and the rest came out in muffles. "I need help." He pulled his face away. "Clearly! You ran away, didn't you?!"

"I-Yeah, I-I did. I couldn't st-stay in there."

"So, you did do it?" He frowned as he awaited a response. Then she said somethng unexpected. "I-I need your help, you can help me right? No one else can know." And Izuku got so lost in her eyes, they were sparkling. Her words were redundant at the moment.

"Uh, y-yeah." Was all he could muster. She smiled remorsfully and that kissed him. But that wasn't the only thing that impaled Izuku.