S2, EP 7: Jealousy

"I wanted to talk to you about something else," She stopped rubbing her wound as those words escaped his lips. It must've been serious, he had that look on his face.

"But it can wait, you need your injuries tended to." She forgot about those. She nodded and looked at the small puddle she left. She looked at her finger, covered in blood.

"R-right..." her emotions are notable. At the moment, she wasn't listening. Right before she turned around, she bit down on her nail that had blood on it. And started walking away.

'It's basically like hers, just black.'

Y/n had her injuries healed, it left scars, but they were healed.

Meanwhile. Izuku sat next to Uraraka, Lida excused himself. While watching the match she suddenly blurted out, "Deku!" He was startled and looked at her. "You don't happen to have a page in your notebook about L/n, do you?" She glanced at the notebook clutched in his hands.

"Uh...why?"

"Just wanted to see it." Her reason was valid. But so was Izukus reason to not let her see it. He awkwardly chuckled.

"Hehe...I have three pages about her...uh...sure." He flipped through the pages nervously. "Oh! Uh just let me..." he leaned to the side, out of Ochaco's view, and started scribbling out something.

He finally handed it to her. Now his eyes were glued to the match.

He heard her giggle a bit. He was getting a bit nervous. The notebook was suddenly snatched out of Uraraka's hands. "Hey!"

"I'm just looking!" Bakugo said angrily. The two watched him read it with no expression. Now that he was reading it, he was more nervous.

'What the hell is going on this nerds mind?! This is wrong—that's wrong! And this is not even close! Her quirk has more cons than pros—she doesn't even like sushi anymore! What an idiot!'

He threw the notebook back to Uraraka and rolled his eyes. "You got a ton of shit wrong."

"Oh yeah! She doesn't like sushi or syrup!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Tch, do you even know anything about her?"

That pierced Izuku.

The last few matches went by in that period. Y/n had indeed watched some of them but she observed from another seat.

Until the time finally came, for the semi-final rounds. To have made it this far, Y/n was surprised with herself.

'I have to go against Shoto?! Agh!'

Only five minutes until then, not that she was panicking. She didn't care if she won or lost. She stood in the corridor, waiting, when she was approached by Izuku.

"L/n-Chan I-"

"Shh." She put a finger up to dismiss him and looked out at the fight. His face saddened.

"Okay, wh-what wh-where you s-saying?" She looked at him. Before he could speak a voice interrupted him.

"Y/n, if you're not busy, can I talk to you? Before our match."

"S-sure!" She pat Izuku on the shoulder and left with Shoto. 'But...it was important...'

Izuku sadly leaned on the wall.

Only a few moments later, Y/n came running down the hall. "Y/n—" but she ran out into the arena. He slid down and sat on the floor. Like a child, pouting.

He was going to join his friends. But was stopped before he could get to his seat. By Y/n's phone ringing. She had given it to him at the start of the sports festival, she either forgot to get it back—or really trust him. But who couldn't?

He answered it while clutching his notebook. He held it up to his ear. "Hello?" Uraraka and Lida turned heads, Katsuki eyes flickered to him.

"HELLO?! WHY DO YOU STILL—" Static. "HER PHONE?! I TOLD YOU TO TELL HER TO CALL ME BACK!"

"She was busy, I didn't get a chance—"

"WHATEVER, WHATEVER! JUST—" Static. "GIVE HER THE PHONE!!" He demanded, the others could hear because of how loud he was yelling. Izuku had waited a second.

"NOW!!" Izuku jumped and started running. "Okay!"

Although the match had started, only a few seconds ago, it was soon stopped by Izuku running in. Shoto raised an eyebrow, Midnight tried to stop him, but his reasoning was valid.

Izuku panted as he ran up to Y/n, he handed her the phone and tried to catch his breath.

"He—"

"Y/N!! I'M SO GLAD—OKAY I NEED YOU TO—" Static. "AND DON'T GO HOME—" Static. "THE BANK—" Static. "BANK! BANK! THE—" Static. "TEN THOUSAND!"

"The bank..." she mumbled and the call ended.

"Is he okay, L/n?" She looked rather confused.

"If you're done now..." Midnight held her hand out.

"M-my brothers, th-they're in trouble."