Chapter 5

The next morning, Li Jincheng went to the psychology clinic to get his own evaluation results.

    Before leaving, a happy family was arguing in the restaurant.

    At this time, Li Jincheng already understood Li Jiajun's thoughts, first dispelled his parents' thoughts, and then fooled them into letting himself marry him into He's family.

    It's a pity that he didn't even figure out why He Zhenxuan really wanted to marry him. Li Jincheng kept walking and quickly walked out of his so-called home.

    The doctor told Li Jincheng that he was mentally in a sub-healthy state. This kind of problem was so common that he didn't even need to see a psychiatrist.

    Thinking of the black fog on Li Jiajun and Song Wanru, Li Jincheng blankly shredded the evaluation report in his hand. It was He Zhenxuan's aunt. Li Jincheng saw a similar black fog on her body last night.

    It's just that the color is very light, and it takes him a lot of effort to look at it.

.Although he didn't understand the reason, Li Jincheng felt that she didn't like herself very much.

    In the afternoon, Li Jincheng received a call from He Zhenxuan asking him if he wanted to watch a drama. Li Jincheng smiled silently and said, "Your legs are not convenient, so I should go to your side."

    It was still the mansion of the He family in Repulse Bay, but it was normal working hours, so apart from a few servants, He Zhenxuan, only He Haoyin, the daughter of He Zhenxuan's third uncle, was left.

    When Li Jincheng was led into the living room by the servant, He Haoyin was lying on the table and painting. He Zhenxuan looked at her from behind, the expressions on both of them looked very focused.

    Li Jincheng had already seen He Haoyin at the dining table last night, sitting next to his mother, not talking, just peeking at him with wide eyes.

    Probably because he teaches in elementary school, Li Jincheng can always easily win the favor of children.
.We greeted He Zhenxuan, and he squatted beside He Haoyin and asked her softly, "What are you painting?"

    He Haoyin's nickname is Xiaoxiao, less than six years old this year, with a ponytail, his eyes are bright when he smiles, and the corners of his eyes are slightly raised.

    Her smile is very low. At first, when Li Jincheng talked to her, she seemed a little shy. Later, she talked a few more words. No matter what Li Jincheng said, she seemed to be able to touch her smile, but she was missing one. His front teeth always laughed for a while, and then realized that he wanted to cover his mouth.

    "Brother Jincheng, you want to marry my uncle, right?"

    Li Jincheng laughed and said, "You should call me uncle."

    "No, no, just call it brother."

    While talking, she simply lied in Li Jincheng's arms to play tricks with him.

.He Haoyin's personality is very good, with the child's peculiar innocence, aware of He Zhenxuan's sight next to him, Li Jincheng couldn't help but glance at him.

    "It's the first time she's been like this..." After thinking about it, He Zhenxuan said carefully, "I am very enthusiastic about you."

    "Really? Xiaoxiao, do you like me?"

    "Um!"

    He Haoyin nodded affirmatively, and then kissed his face again.

    "Thank Xiaoxiao, I also like you very much."