Chapter 31

The strange girl seemed to be whispering to Li Jincheng. The relationship between the gestures made the two people look very close. Thinking of the conversation between Li Jincheng and his friend that he heard in the car the night before, He Zhenxuan's pupils shrank slightly, and his smile remained unchanged. Sat down beside him.

    Except for the usual contacts, He Zhenxuan has very little understanding of Li Jincheng’s social circle and daily life. It seems that at this time, he thought that Li Jincheng would contact many people he did not know, and among these people, there must be no shortage of him. People with good feelings...

    After thinking about it this way, He Zhenxuan only felt a little uncomfortable...

    "Sorry, I'm late."

    While talking, He Zhenxuan consciously or unconsciously shook Li Jincheng's hand and placed the hands of the two on the table.

    Seeing that they were wearing the same style of wedding rings, Zou Junkai’s sister-in-law quickly covered her mouth and said: "You..."

.She was too surprised, and followed her gaze on the wedding ring between the two of them. Li Jincheng smiled and said, "We are married."

    Unspeakable sweetness in the smile.

    Most of the people at the table with Li Jincheng were his colleagues, and when he heard him say such a sentence lightly, many people showed expressions of disbelief.

    What's more, he accidentally squirted something out of his mouth.

    Li Jincheng is usually very low-key at school. Although he looks gentle and polite, he has almost no sense of existence.

    Just who can think of it? He would marry a man? And the other party is the famous He Zhenxuan? !

    A group of people sighed at his good luck, but at the same time was shocked at his secretiveness.

    "When did you get married?"

."Last month, but we were engaged last year."

    "Does my brother-in-law know?"

    "I haven't had time to say it yet."

    Zou Junkai’s sister-in-law bitterly scolded an idiot, and then said: "My sister too!"

    Although I have already told Zou Junkai that he has someone he likes, Zou Junkai obviously took his words as deaf ears.

    Thinking that Zou Junkai must have said a lot of good things about himself in front of his sister-in-law, Li Jincheng just lowered his head and smiled.

    There was a joke in his smile, and He Zhenxuan, who had been holding his hand, had dark eyes, and then kept picking up vegetables for Li Jincheng and motioning for him to eat more.

    In the eyes of everyone, with He Zhenxuan's birth and family background, he should be arrogant and indifferent, but now I see his attitude towards Li Jincheng...

.He speaks tenderly and his movements are considerate and meticulous, just like Li Jincheng is a fragile treasure, just holding him in the palm of his hand and in his mouth!

    Even if their sexual orientation is not normal, Li Jincheng is a real man, but at that moment, when He Zhenxuan saw this, unmarried or married women around him wanted to be Li Jincheng!

    Why do good men run to stir up the foundation? !

    The grievances issued by a few people are like some kind of contagious virus. It will not be long before this sentiment spreads around their table, and then affects the people in the whole hall.