Chapter 24

"hiss……"

    Fortunately, He Zhenxuan was sober at the most critical moment. Seeing his sister-in-law rushed over, he took advantage of the trend and pushed Li Jincheng away from him.

    But still too late, He Miaoqing staggered, and the knife in his hand struck Li Jincheng's back waist and the back of He Zhenxuan's left hand supporting his waist.

    Li Jincheng fell to the ground, feeling a chilly tingling from the wound.

    He Miaoqing ran into the wall on the right side of the door with a knife.

    "Sister!"

    He Zhenxuan's tone was full of anger. Seeing his sister-in-law pounced at him again, he immediately grabbed her wrists and raised her hands and kept a certain distance from her.

    "Song Heyao, you bitch! You took everything from me! My eldest brother! Qifeng! And my child! You damn it! I'm going to kill you!"

.He Miaoqing was completely mad, using her hands and feet together, her eyes were fierce, she stared at He Zhenxuan, as if she wanted to bite a piece of meat from him.

    And He Zhenxuan probably didn't expect her to say such a thing, and a secret past that she inadvertently revealed in her words.

    Seeing He Zhenxuan's figure paused, Li Jincheng thought that he couldn't go on like this, while picking up the chopping board he had just thrown aside.

    He hates He Miaoqing, and hates her from the first sight.

    Even if her spirit is indeed abnormal, it cannot be a reason for her to hurt others at will.

    "Miaoqing?! No! Jincheng! Don't hurt her!"

    Chen Qifeng, who didn't know when he ran in at the door of the kitchen, looked anxious. Seeing Li Jincheng preparing to smash the back of He Miaoqing's head with the chopping board in his hand, his eyes showed even more horror.

.Chen Qifeng is He Miaoqing's husband and a professor of humanities and social sciences at a well-known university.

    Li Jincheng originally had a good impression of him. He thought he was polite and friendly, but based on the information revealed by He Miaoqing's words and his association with his mother, his impression of this person was already terrible.

    There is always such a kind of person in the world who keeps saying that he loves you, and at the same time, for the sake of others, he can leave you alone in a blink of an eye.

    Li Jincheng affirmed that He Miaoqing’s aggravation was related to Chen Qifeng’s attitude, and that He Miaoqing’s loss of her child must have involved Song Heyao.

    He admires vanity, but likes to have a noble appearance, he is hesitant in character, even if others suffer for it, he does not have the slightest conscious.

    Li Jincheng glanced at him coldly, then took the chopping board and stepped aside.

.He Miaoqing stopped his movements when he heard Chen Qifeng calling himself.

    She seemed to be sleepwalking, and she was about to wake up at the moment.

    "Miaoqing..."

    Chen Qifeng yelled very carefully. After a while, He Miaoqing turned back a little sluggishly and said, "Qifeng?"

    "Yes, it's me, I'm Qifeng, come here, I will take you home."

    "But……"

    Seeing that she was about to look at He Zhenxuan again, Chen Qifengli immediately stopped her and said, "Miaoqing, he is Zhenxuan, not He Yao... He Yao has passed away... and your eldest brother..."