Chapter 13

"Okay, but Jincheng, I will share with you in the future." After holding Li Jincheng's hand tighter, He Zhenxuan said again: "I am your fiance."

    I will be my husband in the future.

    But Li Jincheng didn't say these words, he just looked at He Zhenxuan and smiled.

    It was a weekend. Early in the morning, Li Yaozu and Song Wanruran were awakened by a noise from outside the door.

    The plastic factory at home has already filed for bankruptcy, thinking that his years of hard work has been in vain and everything has gone into nothing, Li Yaozu has been using alcohol to dissipate his sorrows these days.

    The hangover made him sluggish, and he didn't get up when he thought of having a servant at home.

    But before long, these servants should also be fired... After thinking about this, he couldn't help sighing.

    Song Wanru became even more angry when she heard Li Yaozu's sigh.

.Last night, she had been thinking about what excuses she would use to divorce Li Yaozu. The sleep time was too short, so she stayed in bed and didn't move.

    Only within two minutes, the door of the bedroom was knocked loudly by the servants outside.

    "what's up?!"

    Li Yaozu yelled, and then raised the quilt irritably.

    "Master, police, police, they said that the second young master broke the law... they want to take him to jail."

    The servants in the family were all a certain age, probably too nervous, speaking intermittently, and their tone was full of panic, but very quickly, Li Yaozu and Song Wanru both bounced off the bed like an electric shock.

    "Dad! Mom! Save me!"

.Li Jiajun, whose hands were handcuffed, had the same expression as a servant. Song Wanru's mind was blank. After tightly grasping the panicked Li Jiajun's arm, she looked at the policeman in front of her and said with a pale face: "My son did it. What?! How can you handcuff him indiscriminately?!"

    Song Wanru, in her nightdress, felt hysterical, and her whole body began to tremble slightly.

    Although it looks a little pitiful, it is a pity that Li Jiajun’s character is too bad, thinking that if you have a mother, you have a son. The policeman glanced at her unexplainably, and took out the arrest warrant and said: "We have solid evidence and we will not be indiscriminately. Arrests."

    After speaking, he looked at several policemen beside him and said, "Take it away."

    "No! Please! Tell me! What did my son do wrong?!"

.Song Wanru burst into tears, and a young policeman behind saw her being too pitiful, so he told her roughly what Li Jiajun had done.

    "He incites others to commit crimes, and the penalty he faces may be more severe than those of those few people."

    Thinking of Li Jincheng's attitude towards them, the power and wealth of the He family, Song Wanru screamed and fainted in Li Yaozu's arms as soon as the young policeman left.

    Li Yaozu hadn't recovered yet, he only vaguely remembered what the policeman said just now.

    Because of jealousy, Li Jiajun had his brother Li Jincheng kidnapped. At the same time, he planned to have several people take a video of Li Jincheng being sexually assaulted and send it to his fiancé.